Thread: Windows Phone 7 marketplace in India?

Windows Phone 7 marketplace in India?

So what do you all thin is the marketplace enabled in India for the windows phone 7 users. Actually I happened to get the HTC HD 7. Now I am thinking if this marketplace feature be enabled in India. Well some days ago I got a message saying that it is enabled and when I had a check about the applications what I saw is that all the applications price were given in the local prices. Now after some days I saw that it was disabled. So that’s the issue over here. can you all please tell me what can be the solutions for this, I mean I am saying that can anyone of you please tell me if this feature is enabled or not. I am waiting for the help from you all.

Re: Windows Phone 7 marketplace in India?

Yes the message which you are talking about may be just the testing message that they might have sent that, well the actual activation nof the market place that you are talking about will be getting implemented in the month of September, so by now it will get implement for sire. So just wait for the notifications from the concerned people about the same they will surely sending you a confirmation message abiut the activation of the market place in your phone at thst time time you can have a good look at all the applications that are there in the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by $Nakul$ View Post
    So what do you all thin is the marketplace enabled in India for the windows phone 7 users. Actually I happened to get the HTC HD 7. Now I am thinking if this marketplace feature be enabled in India. Well some days ago I got a message saying that it is enabled and when I had a check about the applications what I saw is that all the applications price were given in the local prices. Now after some days I saw that it was disabled. So that’s the issue over here. can you all please tell me what can be the solutions for this, I mean I am saying that can anyone of you please tell me if this feature is enabled or not. I am waiting for the help from you all.
    Yes in fact I had to get a lot of applications from the marketplace but they had closed the service within 3 days and that’s a pathetic situation for me. so that’s what I want to say here. Now what I am saying is that they should get the marketplace activated as soon as possible. Since I want to get many applications and that too in a very short period of time, so that’s what I am hoping for. Till now I had happened to get only 5-6 applications and I want more of them.

Do anyone has any answers on this then do please do revert back to me as soon as possible for the same, that will be a better thing for sure. Since it is not like that they have withdrawer the service totally they are giving the service and they are taking it back. Seriously the situation looks complicated for me. do anyone have any answers for this?

Quote Originally Posted by 1kshana View Post
    Do anyone has any answers on this then do please do revert back to me as soon as possible for the same, that will be a better thing for sure. Since it is not like that they have withdrawer the service totally they are giving the service and they are taking it back. Seriously the situation looks complicated for me. do anyone have any answers for this?
    Dude the thing is that I got to hear that there is some kind of testing going on and hence till that time they will be doing that kind of service . May be some testing kind of work going on. In fact the windows mobile 6 marketplace does work well here now what can be the issue with the windows 7 marketplace. Here. that is oen thing I am not able to understand at all. the interest with the windows phone 7 is so much that they should work more on the windows phone 7 market pace and think of bringing it on as soon as possible for the people so this is one point I had to highlight on the same. so that’s what I want to say here. also considering that marketplace was available since long from the other countries then why such a delay in india? This should be answerable that’s what I am hoping here.

In fact you can stay glude to the official website of the Microsoft and you will get the appropriate i8nformation out there, so that’s what you need to do. Also sign in a petition on that website that how fats you need the marketplace for the windows phone 7 right now in india. You can caste your vote there and express your opinion out there.

I just updated my HTC HD 7 with the latest update and I was expecting that marketplace for the windows phone 7 will be out there in the phone but I was really very saddened to see that it was not yet launched for the phone and hence that’s the sad thing done by the Microsoft people. I just made this thread so that I can inform you all about the same and also pass on the information accordingly that the latest update for the WP7 is of no use since it does not have marketplace for the windows phone 7 yet.

Ok that’s a good turn up over here . well some people are saying that it is coming in September and I don’t know when it will come? While some do claim that it will be coming with the windows mango update as well. Don’t know with which it will be coming up?