Thread: How to get the Chinese input method for Windows Phone 7?

How to get the Chinese input method for Windows Phone 7?

You know what guys Microsoft has not yet developed the input method for the windows phone yet. So that’s what I want to say here. I got the WP7 recently and want to use it in China now the thing is that there is no Chinese input method in it. that’s the issue over here, I know the Microsoft will be waiting to release the Chinese version of the windows phone 7. I don’t know I am stuck with this windows phone 7. So is there any Chinese software that is available that I can download then do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all on the same. If you do have some beta version of these Chinese input method then do let me know as soon as possible, I want an answer from you on the same.

Re: How to get the Chinese input method for Windows Phone 7?

First of all why you went ahead with the phone from a country that doesn't generally sell devices in your language, you need to give an explanation for that and then when you can get an answer for that then you will be realizing what is the issue over here, so that’s what I want to say here. actually Microsoft people are thinking of implementing this feature with the phone as soon as possible and so what I think is that they will surely be coming up with something new in a time or so. Let’s hope that the inclusion of several Asian languages will also be there for the windows phone 7. So be patient and wait till the Microsoft people make their further announcements on it, so hope you do understand what I am saying here.

The Microsoft windows mango update will be having this update. It is said that windows mango update will be having this feature of adding 17 more languages. So the languages that will be getting added are Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian (Bokmål), Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Swedish. So these are the languages that will be getting added in the windows mango update and hence that’s what you need to do wait for the mango update and it will be coming soon.

Yes even I had the same problem when I had the windows phone some months ago and hence I thought of changing the decision. So what I did was I settled to iPhone 4 and that’s what I am saying here. I had to travel to china for some time and hence the Chinese language was very much important there and hence I was looking for the phone that had the necessary updates, so that’s what I was planning but was very disappointed to see that none of the updates from the Microsoft did had the necessary update, so that was the biggest issue here. After months of waiting for the necessary update I did not get anything at all. so I was disappointed by that and hence I thought of going with the iPhone 4. So that’s what I was saying here, now there is a coming windows mango update in which they are saying that all these languages will be implemented with it, so I don’t think it would be worth waiting for them till now. So I took an accurate decision of changing the phone as soon as possible.

Well there are thousands of programs that are developed by the Chinese people that can work well in the windows phone. I just came across a website named as weibo. In which there is a program developed that will allow you to work on the Chinese module for sure. so that’s what I want to say here. even a simple search in the google will give you thousands of results of that particular Chinese webistes. I am amazed that you haven’t come across that websites at all, so that’s what you need to do. You need to check and get back to me with the necessary information on the same.

Comparing windows phone with the android and iOS. I really don’t think so windows phone is anywhere close to android or iOS at all, so that’s the issue here. I think Microsoft should come up with some good updates that will give an insight to the problems like these. So that’s what I want to say here. hope you got the necessary information on the same.

See what I think is that window mango update will still take some time to get the mango update and that’s for sure. so what I want to say is that isn’t there any method by which we will be able to get the china language support. Well I had a check in the internet about the chine language support and was not able to find anything over there, yes some good results had come up but I thought they were all malwares I suppose. Seriously guys having got the HTC 7 Trophy was a biggest mistake that I made. I don’t want to get into it again as of now I am expecting that windows mango update will bring some changes for sure, that’s what I am hoping.

Chinese Helper – Messaging will be a perfect tool for you in this situation, so that’s what you need to watch out. I don’t if it is a free downloading tool but I would ask you to first check out for the same and then get the download. So go for it dude.