Thread: List of the bugs been eliminated from Bada os1.x to bada 2.0

List of the bugs been eliminated from Bada os1.x to bada 2.0

Guys can you all share all the bugs which have been faced in the bada os 1 and which you haven’t been able to find in the OS 2 please share this and make this thread useful and even help me out to know about them? I hope the user of these os would be sharing all their parts been known by them? Please share it.

Re: List of the bugs been eliminated from Bada os1.x to bada 2.0

Hello I have been using this from long time and I haven’t found any problem with this phone and I don’t think there is any problem in the OS and this is the best OS with some flawless attempt and it still doesn’t have any bugs and offcourse the new version is much better than the previous one so the bugs which weren’t been able to see in the previous version would have been already solved.

I would like to support this that there were no bugs at all and they have been one of the best OS better than many other of them. And I loved this and I have also used it for quite a long period but I haven’t found any such problem which needs a change if even I have found some problem that it would have been for my personal way not as a bug. And I have been a great fan of them so I don’t think I can say anything against it and nor I can talk about the bugs. And the situation is that I have never saw any bugs in this so there is no point of talking about it. I said that even if I would have said I wouldn’t have told you guys about that I would have messaged it to there community and would have asked them to solve it out for everyone.

Oh is it that way? Well this wont be helping in either ways and I don’t think this would keep the bugs hidden because there are so many smart users other than you who can search out for the bugs and then give up the detail about that so just forget that if you wont be sharing anything about that then no one would be getting any detail about it.

Not much of the problem with this OS but still some of them were to be considered and they are like when I use to try to select the contact from the keypad it would be creating a problem to me and then there were no proper ABCD scrollbar problem has been also been faced and I was hoping that this would be solved and yes they have been solved so now no problem atall and we are also the fan of it but this is the best way to discuss and get it solved so I think ever one should share about it.

Definitely I too think that if you have been facing the problem then you need to share it and may be this would be the case that even if it is not a bug and you are thinking it is a bug and you are going to the community to complain about them they wont be happy with that question they would be wasting time to sovle your query which could have been solved over here so I think the better thing is to share up your problems and bugs so that if any one of us is having any solution with that we can tell about that. And then you can solve the problem over here itself and hiding it would give you nothing.

Ok the problems been faced by my was with the email and the Imap and all and this has been very annoying and I have not been able to get any help for this and then also the problem has been found about the gmail application and then I haven’t been able to download many of the application. And I have found that the bdays sync was the problem in before and it ahs been solved now.

I had some problem with the shortcut making many times I made the shortcut but it was not visible and then even some problem were therr with the contacts but they were silly and then problem wit the speed dial was bit worst and then the different size selectable problem was also to be looked out.

Different font size problem was faced by me to and the calendar and the contacts has been major problem with me and it has been solved in the new one.

Messages problem and the carrier problem has been resolved which were the minor problem I have been faced in the previous version and they were really annoying I was hoping them to be solved in the newer version and thanks god they have been solving it this was really a better move with them and this is what expected from the best tems that they solve the problem in no time.

Hey guys everyone seems to be happy with the new version I am not having a good time with this I have found some problem with the notification bar and it has been in this itself to I am not liking this at all and have been trying to solve it.

Well this is nice to see that so many guys have been commented about the problem you guys have been facing and i also think that almost all the bugs have been solved out from there OS and phone and about there new products i haven't saw any of the problem now in any of the phone i have been dealing with this OS and dont looks like anyone else commenting over here is facing any problem too this is a nice work from them. And after that i would be liking to thank you all for commenting over this question and make this thread very useful.