Thread: How to change the font size in windows phone 7?

How to change the font size in windows phone 7?

Is there any document on how to change the font size? I cannot find things on the font size for Word. But not anything about changing the size and type of font used by the operating system of this device. Looking for a phone that can be used with no digging of glasses. I know I be able to in the Android operating system. What about this Operating system?

Re: How to change the font size in windows phone 7?

I do not think you are experiencing problems with the size of fonts. What is amusing and good-looking, with WP7 is by means of large characters at the top of the screen to demonstrate. Almost everywhere all through the operating system, the characters are so dissimilar from other mobile platforms. Understanding email or read via a browser, you can always pinch and zoom, you do not need a magnifying glass. But you get a taste.

I'm still south of 40, but find it very difficult to read a lot of the source in the HTC Mozart. I also think they need to have an option to make the minimum size for large print. The large screen fonts are fine, but the smallest font is too small for me. It seems really surprising that there are no accessibility options.

The font size cannot be changed anywhere in the phone, unless you are viewing a web page and zoom, but I have no problems reading the text on the screen, even with arms outstretched, given my eyes are fine, but that's why I held her arms out! Let me know if any further issue.

My wife, on the other hand, is legally blind (so they cannot drive, but you can see a lot enough to walk through life or a PC).She has a worse time than .Once again; Microsoft is blowing, if you do not have a zoom option for such occasions. In fact, I bet you ran into some of the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act

If your eyesight is a difficult for you, the Samsung Focus is a improved option than Mozart HTC (I have two phones). Samsung screen is superior and brighter, and the email reading is not a difficult for me in landscape mode with the expanded text to fit the size of the screen. I'm beyond the days of not wearing glasses progressive lenses and glasses are now a fixture on my face, so although I wish my eyesight was so good as it was when he was 25, I'm pretty satisfied with what I can do with the Focus.

I have only one Windows Mobile7 phone (HTC Trophy) and have used Windows Mobile phones 3 (maybe 4) years. I have a vision problem and opted for Windows Mobile phones for the reason that of its ability to change the font size that made reading text messages possible again. I do not think to check that this feature has been maintained in two previous versions of your operating system. I turned on the phone - I love the new look - hit the settings page and was surprised not to find a configuration of font size - certainly an error? The worst thing is the size of the default font (perhaps 6 points?) Is absolutely tiny. Can please request this essential characteristic is put back into the operating system?

My vision can be corrected, but now I'm wearing bifocal contacts that do not work most under certain lighting conditions. My wife also has very poor vision, but can lead to a note from the optometrist. They usually cannot pass the tests at the DMV.

There are parts of the interaction that she cannot see very well and we agree there must be a way to set the minimum size. Last night I saw here to read an e-mail to zoom and pan up everywhere. Reflow the text is a must for all messaging components.

Removed as currently and widely used in recent O / S. And as with anything new written on the base, which requires testing and effective editing. There was none.

I totally agree - the smallest font size is too small. The zoom is just wasting time.

I’m 58 and have worn glasses for as long as I can remember, but I have the luck of not having problems with reading my WP7. This may be partly due to the fact that the device is an Omnia 7, which has an impressive screen quality. But obviously the whole system of font-size adjustment option would be a great feature and for some, apparently a must.