Thread: How to change the Menu Background of Samsung Wave 525

How to change the Menu Background of Samsung Wave 525

Hello friends, I want to find a simple and also easier method to change the menu background of the Samsung Wave 525. So please suggest me how to do it and also tell which the best backgrounds to be kept are. As I have recently purchase the Samsung Wave 525 and I am not in the use of the phone, and I tried of watching the default background, so I want to change the background of the menu. Thank you.

Re: How to change the Menu Background of Samsung Wave 525

You can go to the Settings of the phones, in that there might be the setting option to change the background of the phone, if you want to apply wallpaper then the background of the desktop of your phone will be change and also you can keep 3 different wallpapers as there are 3 different walls to see the desktop. For changing the background of the menu you need to apply any theme which you think is best and also looks great on the phone, as there different themes in the phones, you can see them and also apply them and see which is the best and also let you to enjoy the phone. So you go to the setting and apply the themes and the background of the menu will be changed and you will be able to get what you want.

To change the background you need some themes in the phones, as the phone themes are the basic, so if you search on the Google then you will be able to get the best and also the good varieties of themes also, when you search you can see the small preview on the internet.

As there are plenty of the themes, you just need to go on internet and just surf on the internet. You need to type the model number of your phone then you will get plenty of the links, as you go on any of the link then there you will get themes, which are many and also have good range to keep the phone is the best way to view for the users. So I would suggest you to go online and download the theme on the phone. As you download the theme and save in phone memory. After the saving the theme, then go to the settings, in the settings go the themes and select the theme from the phone memory. When you select the theme and apply the theme, then come to the desktop and then go to the menu and see the change.

As the above users have told the method to change the background of the menu, it is the only and the best way to change the background of the menu. So you better do the same and apply the theme in the phone.

As there are many ways to change for the easier and the best way to apply the theme in the phone and you will be able to change the theme also. So I would suggest you to do the theme method, but there are some other files which are been available on the internet and you will be able to change the background of the menu to a particular color which you wanted. So you just need to type the change of the background of your phone and you will get the link and you will be able to download the software’s, as you download the software you need to extract it to the phone and then select the color you want for the background and the do the save settings. Then the background of the menu will be saved for that particular color. So just try this.

Well my friend I think the above users have clear the problem which you were having for the change of the menu background. So do what the other users have told you to do and it is the best and simple method to do the changes.

Yes the above users have provided you with the better solution for the changing of the menu background. But I think that you can also see the User Guide manual which comes along with the phone during the time of the purchase. In that you will find the method and also the exact steps to do change the background of the menu, as I always do that first, if I want to change anything then I first prefer the user guide manual and then do the step mention there, if then also I do not get the solution then I switch to the Google which is the best and also great to search, as you search for the problem then you will surely get the solution link for the problem you are facing over it. So try the way I used to do it, might help you.

I have change the background color with the solution provided by all the users, thank you so much to help and it has help to change the color, as I found the basic color very much odd.