Thread: Need Antivirus program for Windows Phone 7

Need Antivirus program for Windows Phone 7

Anyone have any idea about Antivirus program for my Windows 7 phone? I am searching for best antivirus software which support in my windows 7 phone. I searched for this on many place but can’t get any program. So please if anyone here has any idea about this than please provide me.

re: Need Antivirus program for Windows Phone 7

Phone Windows 7 cannot multitask third party applications, so if a virus is executed, the virus cannot, and vice versa. Applications on the market are inspected by this, so it is unlikely that a virus that comes from there. Even if it did, once discover, MS has a switch for any application market nel me just for this topic. Mobile phone browsers without scripting capabilities of the desktop to be less vulnerable to attack. The return on asset for a virus writer to infect a cell is low. You have to aim a precise platform (and window phone 7 would be low on the list because of market share) and after that you are limited by what you can do. You cannot efficiently turn your phone into a zombie, how can a desktop computer.

Not that I know of. MS would have to come to remember - WP7 cannot multitask third party applications. You do not need a phone in your reality. Just do not install anything outside of the market. MS checks all of these applications for malicious activities.

Applications can at a standstill access your data if you allow it, and many viruses today spread by social engineering to trick by providing access should not have.

It runs in a sandbox only prevents a program from interfering with the operations of another, and that makes no sense in WP7 from third party applications cannot multitask, so only one program is running anyway, not anything interfere with. Do you at a standstill want to ensure applications are safe and if not do somewhat like scratch and upload all your contacts. That's the kind of thing when accepting applications for MS in the market.

Do not worry too much about the scene of scraping contact. Get information about a contact is also something that requires user intervention. The user can select a contact to be made available to a program but the program cannot grab all the contact details of one at a time.

There have been Smartphone viruses and when real-time system defense may not be an alternative I would think sporadic scanning would be a great thought.

When approaching a computer system with a little skepticism of health not thinks there is something that can provide 100% confidence in the safety of a short set to destroy the usability of systems. However, for any of these systems can look at the barriers in place that would carry out destructive actions (either intentionally or by accident) more difficult. That said you will find that Windows has more barriers to Phone protecting it from malicious implementations of Windows Mobile. (I will not try to compare it with other operating systems, for now, because of their differences).

The point of the matter is, unless you jailbreak your device and start loading your own apps on the phone and take advantage of vulnerabilities to go beyond their litter box, you are safe. Apple App Store has shown that one or two applications designed with malicious intent can happen, but that is one or two of more than 400,000 applications. And after that the antisocial applications are quickly removed from the store. Now, for such things as the rubbing of the contact details, much of it is social engineering these days. People do not interpret or do not need to learn the safe use of technology. Any decline in social engineering cannot prevent any number of "anti-viruses."

It will become a trouble in the future. Mainly as the OS assembles more market share. There are people out there that just make it their lifework to scythe, and Microsoft should be arranged to counter that.

Re: Need Antivirus program for Windows Phone 7

Security vulnerabilities as well take place on every platform. On the other hand, controlled environments, for example telephone and IOS Windows 7 will have about any bug rate because each piece of software on the device will be defended. It's not like Windows or Mac OS X where you can download what you want from anywhere. This time, more or less just left the jail broken devices open to this type of malware.