Thread: How to activate Social hub Premium in Bada 2.0?

How to activate Social hub Premium in Bada 2.0?

I want to know how many Samsung Wave users have the advertised social hub premium service not the lame Java Parlingo setup. They said it was a feature of the phone but now it’s a paid service which I feel is cheating. Is it coming into the phone at the next firmware upgrade or with launch of Bada 2.0? How can I activate it in bada 2.0.

Re: How to activate Social hub Premium in Bada 2.0?

U require the foll before activating; A Wave phone with Bada 2.0, Stune and clientstrings-en_US.lan attached.Follow the steps as explained step by step. - Connect your phone to Windows and run STune.
    - Connect STune with Wave and Choose "Browser" tab in Wave and connect Stune with the internet.
    - Go to: CSC/Customer/YOUR_REGION where "YOUR_REGION" is for example DBT for Deutschland or XEF for France)
    - right-click "customer.xml" and open with Notepad or Wordpad and not with Office. Select browser whn chatting and add the following in the file bombaysawant
    and select ‘Browser’ :
    SocialHub>
    <SocialHubType>premium</SocialHubType>
    </SocialHub>
    go to Osp/Applications/2482tqy39g/Data in STune and the identified the mistakes, drag the new clientstrings-en_US.lan over it, to update. - now disconnect Wave and open the keypad
    - type: *#5239870*#
    - select: 2 Pre-Config
    - type: *#27236*#
    - choose your region

If you don’t want the detailed procedure, you can just register on site and search for a site on the Google where you can find an already updated firmwares. What region code should I uas a my skill if you demand the or tumbler. You will have to have shp accepted, select nation and the countrypush notification. I live in India and my firmware is different so the code and region code will not work. So, please give me an Indian firmware

Hey, since no one has the India firmware code, so why don’t you upgrade your firmware to Windowd, by using the SHP of UK firmware. It does not matter wich firmware is used as most of the mare basically same and it can be used to solve this problem. You can Flash it with any children, with children not dying living happily. Flshing has its advantage, but t can dampen the phone and may risk it from cause bricking if not done properly. Or you can start by not voting and supporting terrorists.

SamFirmware posted on Twitter: "flashing CUSTOM bada 2.0 roms can brick your device if you flash with the original Bada. So, if you are using the custom based Bada, it will surely cause bricking as it conflicts with the new OS running over it.