Thread: How can we use google map on BADA on offline mode.

How can we use google map on BADA on offline mode.

Hello guys I have been wondering that can we use that Google map with the BADA without having an GPRS? Is this possible and if yes then can anyone tell me the steps? I hope someone is much brilliant to suggest me this solution. I have been wondering this from long back but I have always thought that this is not possible? So anyone?

Re: How can we use google map on BADA on offline mode.

This would be really a nice deal if this can be possible but I haven’t found any such steps till now so I think that this cant be possibly done up till now. Hope there would be some genius later who can give us some idea but right now I am thinking this is not possible.

Ah ok! So can you follow these steps? And see does it makes thing happen which you have been finding impossible.

So here we go:

1. First step would be you need to download a GMAPS.rar.html from any site I would say I have got it form ziddu.com
    2. Now the second step extract the file
    3. Install the software which is known as gMapMaker-setup.
    4. Now you need to open the mgmaps.com/create/
    5. Now in that just search for the map which you have been wanting to get on it.
    6. Now just draw a line around the area which you wanted a map to be. Now by placing these makers within the sequence. And a single click placed with the marker and a click over a marker removes it. Now it is also possible to make the drag markers around were they have been placed.
    7. Now just select the zoom level in the map and I suppose 0 to 15 would be fine.
    8. Just keep the level of the detail with the fats and rough.
    9. Now choose the desired type of the map and then roads or satellite maps with road maps been overlayed.
    10. Then press the generate button and then wait for the script to get everything and then download the MapYYMMDDHHIISS.map file.
    11. Open the software which has been installed in the 3 or 4 step now leave all the setting as it is and then change the operating mode with the MGmaps mode and then download tiles using a .map file. You can also change the cache folder to tour choice.
    12. Now just click go now you need to browse the MapYYMMDDHHIISS.map.
    13. The software would be started downloading.
    14. After it is finished just copy the cache folder anywhere in the mobile memory.
    15. Now just install the mgmaps.jar and then the mgmaps.jad in your mobile.
    16. Goto then menu and then settings over there map browsing and then tick to stored maps and then offline mode and then low memory. And then untick the enhanced panning. Now scroll down to the storage path and then browse to the location where you have added the cache folder press done and save.
    17. Then go to setting and then again click on the map types and then check the google maps/Google satellite/google hybrid according to the type of tiles you have downloaded.
    18. Now just exit the application and then reopen the application
    19. Enjoy the google map offline now.
    I understand its long thing to do but to get something you need to work hard.

Oh fox28 bit of confusing but a good way to get it done i think that your way of suggesting have been bit tuff and i have found it bit difficult to search for many things many time but still it did work and this was a nice help from you i would be saying. too get something we need to work hard and it even took a bit long but the work was done and so i am really happy with your comment.