Thread: Features of Acer Aspire Ethos 5951g

Features of Acer Aspire Ethos 5951g

Guys have been planning to buy Acer Aspire Ethos 5951g so anyone over here who have owned this can tell me about this and help me to buy this please? I have been searching for it and have got some exciting feature but I want it to be discussed over here by the personal users what’s it having and how those features have been working and what problem have you found in that.

Re: Features of Acer Aspire Ethos 5951g

A short description which would be clearing everything is that this is the best choice and I can bet that if you get this one you would be very happy with the performance and all. And no complains about ti ever. So stop thinking anything and go with it.

Well tell me tell you that the previous one of this model which was 5950G was having Nvidia GT555M DDR3 and it was working very slow and it would have been working nicely if it would have had HD5850 DDR3. And it had a slow performance with a small amount but it was slow a 128bit mem bus with DDR3. So now the new one is having the 5850M and it would be working very fast for sure and it is also having a nice removable remote control mouse and this would be a good option if you would be going with it.

It has been past some year when the first Aspire Ethos laptops were initialized and the family of it has been but bigger and advanced now. And the latest one are having a nice graphic card and are with the intel core I processors. They have been concentrating on probiding the turbo boost speed which would be around 3.4GHZ and 8951G boasts a 18.4-inch display this would be really an awesome. The displays would be capable to transmit images in Full HD, 1920 x 1080 resolution and 220-nit brightness. It has been with the GT500 and DirectX 11 graphics the keyboard an all have been awesome and I would be thinking that if you have been thinking.

This notebook is one of the perfect machine for the gaming and if you have been looking for such laptop then you need to go with this one and then the device is having the nVidia GeForce GT 555M and the graphic that has been supported with the DirectX 11 for superior image quality and have a amazing gaming performance. It has a two stereo speakers with True5.1-channel and which is having a Dolby Home Theater v4 support that is great. The audio part is also awesome with the video part.

A 15.6-inch HD display with LED-backlit and a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels and with the a 16 GB of RAM, 750 GB hard drive, a DVD or Blu-ray drive, Crystal Eye High Definition web camera and powered by Intel Core i7 2630QM has a other extra awesome feature and this has been making this laptop one of the best laptop and then there are some more better feature and which would be eSATA port and USB 3.0 port for fast data transfers to and from external devices to this notebook it has Bluetooth 3.0 and a Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, is making it more impressive .

Almost all the points have been covered which I was about to talk and all have been true bit I would be saying that this is one of the best notebook and you don’t need to think to go with this laptop you can go with it without having any queries in your mind.

I have liked the way they have designed it and in spite you guys have covered all the points still I have many things to say about this like the Ethos 5951G packs generous specifications, excellent connectivity and plenty of features for its price this seems to be really a nice move and the clad multimedia powerhouse seems to be making this laptop more important and looking good. It is a having a unique and innovative removable touchpad which can be used by having a hooking up between you TV or stereo very easily.

It has been included with the includes InstantOn Arcade key for fast booting and for me they have one more exciting feature and that is clear.fi for automatically detecting the clear.fi-enabled devices connected to the wireless home network and this has been one of the important feature And best feature. And it is having a powersmart which can charge the laptop even if the laptop is powered off and have a long battery life.

This is a very nice discussion over this and i have found quite a few things to about this but this has been as same as this what ever you have been saying and over all this comment what i have been able to note down is that this product is good and i should go with this one. And the point is next week i would be ordering of of them i hope this would be working as it has been said and this would have a better review form me too now.