Thread: Bios Update 1.16V released for Acer Aspire 6920G.

Bios Update 1.16V released for Acer Aspire 6920G.

Friends, hi to all, I am using Acer Aspire 6920G from the last few weeks. And now I am trying for the update for it. I missed this but when I did the search then found that new bios is up on the Acer support listed as version 1.16V. for that I checked out the file but nothing listed and documentation. So can any one suggest me that what can I do now for the Bios Update 1.16V for my Acer Aspire 6920G. any idea about this?

Re: Bios Update 1.16V released for Acer Aspire 6920G.

Hey dude, in this case I will suggest you to email on the Acer support center for the requesting info on this update. I am sure that they will provide you the proper information on this update. I this the update file is only of 2.44 MB in size capacity compared to the 1.7mb of the other bios. Try to amil them to get more information on update ffile.

Hey, I am also using the Acer Aspire 6920G. Thanks for telling me that there is Bios Update 1.16V released on the market. I did not know this information. Let me first check on the net for this and then there I will see that why they are not giving the proper information to the all user. After checking this I will report you back on this forum. Yes, if they are not providing any information about the description on this update then you should mail them to the Acer support.

Thanks friend for your suggestion to mail them on the Acer support. I had send an email to them on requesting to the information on the update file. They wont give me any information on this topic, actually they don’t send me any reply on my request. I am still waiting for their response. But instead of this they are giving me information on about my warranty. I need details on how to update my bios. So please I am now requesting you all about how can I update my Bios to 1.16v? reply me if you have some use full information on this topic only.

I don’t think that they not reply on your topic. I think that you don’t ask them right question. So first tell me that Did you ask the right question? I will suggest you to ask them for the changelog. Try for this, I am sure that they will reply you about your request.

Finally, I get the instruction for my request. And now I am requesting them for the any information as my warranty is out. For this thing I am requesting them, but they are sending me wrong instruction. Instead of sending me instruction about the warranty is out, they are sending me update instructions. What to do now? This is happening with me from the last few times while sending the request email. I did several times, they kept sending update instructions. If you have any good idea about this then I would like to know that. Please suggest me back, I am still waiting for their response.

In this case, I would like to suggest to contact with the Acer's paid support, you can ask question like this. I am telling you this thing because I am using the same support for asking the question about my Acer laptop, and to rub the fact that WE fixed THEIR throttling problem in their faces.

Now you are trying to get the information on about the warranty is out, but still they are sending you back the same response as Bios update. In this case I will suggest you resent the email containing the proper definition of your problem. Try with that, am sure that they will give you the proper information about your problem. If they are not giving you the proper information then try to contact with the Acer service center for the further support.

Hey, finally they give me the reply about my problem about the warranty is out. And before all was working fine I find that there is one more problem in my system. That is CPU never reached higher then 35C playing Stalker, Going to try left for dead, that always caused it for me. What to do now in this case? I did several times, they kept sending update instructions. If you have any good idea about this then I would like to know that. Please suggest me back, I am still waiting for their response.