Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2011

Spotify on windows phone 7 release date

Recently I buy the Nokia 703 Smartphone and windows phone 7 present on this mobile phone. This OS has to be work well and it will be never gives problem. Now I want to install the Spotify application on it. I think this Spotify not available on windows phone 7. Please notify me that the release date of this Spotify on this windows phone 7, so that I can perform this installation task. Any help regarding this issue will be appreciating.
Old 01-09-2011

Re: Spotify on windows phone 7 release date

Nokia?s very first Windows Phone 7 Mango handset looks very much like the Nokia N9 MeeGo handset. This mobile has been work well to run the windows phone 7 mobile OS. This Spotify is a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs. If the application didn?t launch on the windows phone 7 then it could be the problem related to the developing. I think there is some kind of fault present on this application over the windows phone 7 and hence they have no lunch this application. You need to wait some time to perform such kind of task.
Old 01-09-2011

The publication, from the Spotify article, demonstrates that Microsoft continues to obtain things right with its new mobile OS. I think in the Europe on October 21st, this application has to be launch. In U.S the date has to be goes to the November 8th. Then wait some days, and after that you get this application on your own windows phone 7 systems.
Old 01-09-2011

I also read this article and I notice that there are few things also come with this announcement. On Windows Phone 7 versions you?ll need to subscribe to the paid version of Spotify. Hence if you think that this is the free application that will be access then you have wrong. This application provides the streaming of selected music from a range of major and independent record labels. Spotify started out as a Europe-only service, and then it will be launched on the remaining countries. Hence you need to wait some days to do this task on your mobile phone.
Old 01-09-2011

Spotify would also be coming and would catch up to the Android and iphone versions. You can also use such kind of application on your android mobile phone. Spotify is finally out for Windows Phone and it?s coming soon for Windows Phone 7. If you really need such kind of application on your mobile phone, then you can try to change the mobile OS. This will be makes an impact and your problem is solved then.
Old 01-09-2011

Fresh features which are available to be initiated in the upcoming Windows Phone 7 Mango update have immediately been established on its official site. General launching date of this application is to be listed as ?November 27,? which could be also postponed. Hence the better way is to be use any other alternative application on it.
Old 01-09-2011

Control Spotify on Windows Phone 7 displays album and artist art for a rich user experience. We currently don't have any guaranteed date for this but within the October and the November this could be arrives on your system. Over the past few months developer is working with Microsoft to develop the Spotify app for Windows Phone. Many Windows Phone 7 users should be happy to use this application on the Windows Phone 7. Hence we need to use an alternative application for doing same task. And after arriving this application on windows phone 7 download and install it.
Old 02-09-2011

For more information you need to contact the developer of this application. I hope that they provide you the best answer of these questions. This really works to solve your complicated problem. hence try this and it would be work to solve your problem.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,