Thread: Unable to connect Windows Phone 7 to Zune getting error message "Connection Error "

Unable to connect Windows Phone 7 to Zune getting error message "Connection Error "

hello everyone i have installed the windows XP operating system on mine system and everything on the system working fine without any issue but last night when i connect the windows phone 7 to Zune software on PC i have got the error message saying that;"Connection error" and i have tried the several times but i have got the same issue. now i don't what to do and how to get ride the issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that i can solve mine issue.

Re: Unable to connect Windows Phone 7 to Zune getting error message "Connection Error "

have have updated the Zune software on your system and i think you have not updated the Zune software and due to this your getting the issue and so to solve the issue you need to updated the Zune software.

Re: Unable to connect Windows Phone 7 to Zune getting error message "Connection Error "

try to do the below steps and after that let me know the issue. to do this make click on the start icon and after that click on the run. now on the run type: certmgr.msc and after that make click on the ok button. nwo you will get the Certificate Manager windows under that make expand the Personal and under that click on the Certificates. now on the Certificates make click on theIssued By and after that make right click on that and after that select the delete. now once you done and after that go through your issue.

if above all solution not working to solve the issue and after that i would like to suggest you to make contact with the support of the mobile or you can contact with the support and after that go through your issue.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and after that I would like to suggest you to make contact with the support and after that go through your issue.