Thread: How Can I copy the contacts from the HTC HD 7 to SIM Card

How Can I copy the contacts from the HTC HD 7 to SIM Card

can anyone tell me that How can I copy the My contacts from My HTC HD 7 to the SIM Card. There is the import function (to import contacts from SIM to phone) but is there the export function? Guys I am an urgent need of this can anyone show me some solution I am looking to hear it from you I am desperately looking for the help So any help in this regard will be thankfully accepted.

Re: How Can I copy the contacts from the HTC HD 7 to SIM Card

No this is not possible to copy the contacts from My HTC HD 7 to your Sim Card however the reverse is possible and you can do it.

Does not stay alive. There was a nice Sim Manager in preceding description of Windows Mobile but it's absent in WP7. Even my iPhone had this characteristic missing and yes.finally "there's an app for that" in the iPhone world. with any luck it's also an app for this Phone OS that will be coming. Some times (not all the time) I don't want to carry just about my HTC HD7. Being able to export contacts to Sim allows for an additional phone to be used and still have all your phone you might require.

or you might store your new contacts as windows live contacts so they are stocked up online and they can be imported to any WP7 phone. This may not be the perfect but one probabale solution it is.

I will say though... going to the cloud for data is incredible. The thought would be to have right to use to all your info no matter what phone, internet device, appliance is being used. As I appreciate it Microsoft is really pushing for Laptop, Phone, TV as the interface. Just imagine being able to logon to any internet enabled tool in the world, make a phone call, send email, Instant Message or SMS, and watch movie/TV all from your "Live" account. One day it will be achievable!

Yes... that would work but a number of of us have an older phone (candy bar style) as a back up or for travel (not use carrier data plan abroad). Not being able to move all contacts to sim would be an issue. I sure wait for all the good things concerning preceding Windows Mobile are brought over to WP7. Even some nice features of the iPhone be supposed to be put into practice too.

I am sick of this non user friendly system of Microsoft. I dont know why the hell is not Microsoft is putting these things into consideration. Yes I think this second suggestion is the option for me and I will put my contact back up to the cloud or in my Gmail. Many Many Thanks for this guys.