Thread: Which are the applications that work on kg6?

Which are the applications that work on kg6?

Recently I have purchased new Samsung wave 525 phone for myself. I simply like this phone. I have bada 2.0 operating system installed on my phone. I have kg6 beta firmware installed on my phone. I want to know about the use of applications on this beta firmware. Please let me know that has anybody worked on any applications on the beta firmware. Actually I have tried the gps status, but many applications don’t work especially games. Is that I have to wait for some new update for the apps to work. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Which are the applications that work on kg6?

I would suggest you to try and get game applications like doodle soccer, mr dork, basketball. I had the same issue. I have installed these applications on my phone and they work fine with the beta firmware.

As far as I know Need for Speed Shift is working on XPKG6. You can download it and play.

Well I am actually testing few applications on my own. I have Samsung wave S8500 smartphone with bada os. I am also actually on kg6 firmware. I have mentioned few applications below and will post the applications which work on kg6 as early as possible. Thank you
    • Shotgun
    • Caligo Chaser (Sound not working, same bug as in bada 1.2)
    • Keep it up!
    • Hockey Nations Shootout
    • Rugby Kicks
    • Turn Em' (Sound loop bug when a piece is moved)
    • Fruit Dodge
    • sWater Level
    • Piano Sound
    • Hit My Boss
    • Death Land 3D

Well as far as I know LED Flashlight and Dailymotion applications are working on kg6. I know that they are not games but still just for knowledge I wanted to let you know about this. Fruit ninja is the game that is not working. I have heard my friend saying once that whenever he tried playing that game, the game stucks at the loading page, and doesn’t recover or move forward. You can try daily bible and collin dictionary applications as they work.