Thread: Bada 2.0 Theme for Samsung Wave 2 -Bada 1.2 (8530DDKB2)

Bada 2.0 Theme for Samsung Wave 2 -Bada 1.2 (8530DDKB2)

Guys I am having a Samsung set with the following specification Samsung Wave 2 -Bada 1.2 (8530DDKB2). I am looking towards the Bada 2.0 theme as I have heard it has great User interface and I eagerly want to have this definition of Bada on My phone can anyone tell me how can I do the same also If anyone has had the experience with this please do let me know what are the features on this. I am looking to hear this from you people. Any help in this regard will be most welcome and will be thankfully accepted. Thanks in advance Guys!

Re: Bada 2.0 Theme for Samsung Wave 2 -Bada 1.2 (8530DDKB2)

The guideline for to installing the theme
    1. Attach your phone to the system in mode KIES.
    2. Make STune 1.0.6 Run on your system
    3. Press "Auto Connect", and then navigate to Browser tab.
    4. Go to the left column I mean to say Folder go to AppEx => User => Theme => Download.
    5. Drag and drop the theme file the one that is Silver Stylish 2.0.smt to the right column in Stune (Files).
    6. After having the files copied, close sTune and disconnect your phone.
    7. Navigate to Settings => Display => Theme, and make a selection of Silver Stylish 2.0 and then click on done and you are done.

The features as compared to the older theme will be this:
    1. Home screen wallpaper as was in the previous version of Silver Stylish Theme
    2. There will be New Lock screen wallpaper
    3. April 2.0.1 BETA firmware based new icons.
    4. colors have been changed of elements in menu, for example:
    - buttons, tabs, headers, footers
    - Menu Items
    - Elements selected
    - music/video player and settings are included with sliders
    - popup and context menu

I would like to say thanks to Samsung for its Super Bright, Clear, crunchy, spiky and Fantastic -never before like experience super AMOLED Display.

Screen Lock => wave screen lock and unlock is high-quality, its puzzle type massage and miss call sign on lock screen is an entirely new feature. But talking about the about lock key it's on right column this is the reason why I am having one trouble when phone is in my pocket, Many a times while walking on the road its habitual capture screen shot. Before this I was using F480 it has lock key on left top it's was seemingly better than the side lock key.

In my Files Images, Sound, video, and additional file option is ok, as of blue tooth incoming file straight away go away in its type folder –Which I think consider to be good. Wave is having 1GHz possessor but when I am trying to browse the image file in memory card images not open on single tab It would probably take one to three seconds, earlier than wave in f480 when I browse image files in card its unlock within seconds.

Now we can put in contacts numbers and widgets to Home screen panels not in live widget panel the folder animation on Home screen, Menu and in gallery. Internet tethering has become rather easier which much easier on Linux.

Not all the features are new features are, however, some of the improvement has been made.
    In 1.0 and 1.2 there was an actually helpful feature of swiping a contact or message left for a message and right for a phone call. I was expecting this feature to be even expended to cover additional applications which are displaying the contacts. The 2.0 brings a somehow annoying evolution, which will be resulting in the swipe gesture breaching a context menu. The menu is containing choices which are fewer often used (block contact, delete, video call, and voice call) and can be reached to from other menus or just by clicking the contact. I fail to spot the left/right swipe features. And I would like to see it back on board. Expecting

Apart from these the new features are:
    1. Multi-Tasking Operating System
    2. Near Field Communication for Mobile Payments
    3. Wi-Fi Direct for Ad-Hoc Connection between Phones
    4. HTTP Streaming
    5. JavaScript, WAC 2.0, HTML5, and Framework support
    6. Speech-to-Text features and Text-to-Speech
    7. Voice Recognition features
    8. Lock screen Personalized

The Bada, which was firstly released in Samsung's Wave mobile phone set, will also be supporting a improved user interface and home screen, with additional security, personalization alternatives and new animation property. Other features like layout organization and DRM and safe I/O will also be element of the software, as well as support for Flash LIte 4, according to Electronista. Samsung has by now sold more than 5 million Bada-powered handsets in 2010, and anticipate to sell extra 10 million devices in the first six months of 2011.

Thanks Bansi and other friends I just have had the new theme as you suggested and I am glad that Its working great on my phone the interface is awesome and it feels great to have this also I thank for my other friends whoo told me about the new feature of this theme and I am trying to make check for all of them.Thanks guys for having my problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by BansiJ View Post
    The guideline for to installing the theme
    1. Attach your phone to the system in mode KIES.
    2. Make STune 1.0.6 Run on your system
    3. Press "Auto Connect", and then navigate to Browser tab.
    4. Go to the left column I mean to say Folder go to AppEx => User => Theme => Download.
    5. Drag and drop the theme file the one that is Silver Stylish 2.0.smt to the right column in Stune (Files).
    6. After having the files copied, close sTune and disconnect your phone.
    7. Navigate to Settings => Display => Theme, and make a selection of Silver Stylish 2.0 and then click on done and you are done.
    I clicked on Appex , then clicked on User , then there were only Java and Widget as my options...

Quote Originally Posted by 200197 View Post
    I clicked on Appex , then clicked on User , then there were only Java and Widget as my options...
    From where did you download the file and which mobile phone do you have, what is its make or model number? I can easily install themes on my Samsung Wave 2 without any issues by following the tips given that you have addressed.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by bon-z View Post
    From where did you download the file and which mobile phone do you have, what is its make or model number? I can easily install themes on my Samsung Wave 2 without any issues by following the tips given that you have addressed.
    . My device is s8530 , DXKF1 .