Thread: Windows Mobile SDK 7.1 unable to work on image

Windows Mobile SDK 7.1 unable to work on image

I am not sure if anyone else has experience this or Not sure if anyone else has experiences this or not, but if I create a new silverlight application with a space in the name or have a space in the file path that it belongs to, the image boxes stop working.

re: Windows Mobile SDK 7.1 unable to work on image

As I thought that in my original post this all thing should not happens at design time, which leave limited options for altering an picture image but you want to select the image control and then select from the property window, against the source, click the ... button and a new window appears with the current images available in your project required. Once I click save these images are all present but blank and changing to one of them does nothing.

I've not at all think that I want actually used that feature (select the image source in the properties window). I usually these kind of the path directly into the xaml. I just tried now and it isn't listing any of my image files in the Choose Image dialog.If you select an image with a space in the name, what does it insert into the xaml code? The image does seem to actually work if I type in a path that includes spaces into the Source property.

I need to make a change in the image of the original one sometime the display is incorrectly any more. So when that I found at the time of design time on runtime. And while this same thing is happen on path too, so you need to work until you not able to click and save it. If you are failed to do this. Then ensure no spaces are used in the backup file or in the path and application name then it works perfectly