Thread: Video resolution supported by Samsung wave 525

Video resolution supported by Samsung wave 525

Recently I have purchased a brand new Samsung wave 525 phone from the mobile store. I like this phone and I am very happy having this phone. I like watching videos on my Samsung wave a lot. I have been using this phone from past 1 month but still haven’t been able to explore everything. Actually I want to know how much video resolution does this phone support. I have heard that it supports a maximum of 320*240 pixels. So is this true. I also want to know that are there any converters available to convert video files for this phone. Please kindly help me out in this. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Video resolution supported by Samsung wave 525

Well as I know the maximum screen resolution is not 320*240 pixels. The maximum screen resolution of Samsung wave 525 smartphone is 400*240pixels. But I am sure that you would be able to play files having 320*240 pixel resolutions only. This is because it has an option for wide full screening in the video player. If you want to convert video files for this then you should use DVDFab Video Converter. It can convert video files on your system to almost all popular video formats such as MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, H.264, AVI, MKV, FLV, WMV, DPG, 3GP and many more.

You can play video files of maximum 320*240 pixels resolution only. It is by default and you cannot do anything about that. For large resolution you only have an option of selling the phone.

I would suggest you to download Samsung kies software from the internet. It is actually designed for your smartphone only. Samsung kies is very software that you can download from the internet. It is made for Samsung device users only. If you get this then you don’t need to use any other video format converting software. You can convert any video files into mobile recognizable format and size. It automatically adjusts the resolution which is the best part.

I am using Tipard HD converter (HD crystal clear video) for my Samsung wave 525 phone. Actually Samsung wave 525 players only support maximum of 320x240 resolution videos. You can make the resolution rich even without getting the screen to fade. Let me tell you that I get crystal clear videos on my Samsung wave phone. You can download tipard HD converter form google website.

The Supported video resolution for our phone is 320x240 pixels. You can play full screen video if the video is in 16:9 aspect ratios. While converting, make sure that you set video aspect ratio as 16:9. It helps to view the converted video in full screen. But converting video (original video) should also be in 16:9 ratios otherwise it will appear expanded in full screen mode. I always use 16:9 aspect ratios for converting video files.

Actually the screen resolution of your phone is 320x240.So all videos that you can play with this resolution only. If you want to have a higher screen resolution then supposedly you will have to look for new phones. You can surf on the internet regarding it or search in Google about the phones with higher screen resolution. There is no other option available for you. As you want to convert video files for your phone, then you can convert videos in various formats but that format should be supported by your phone. I use format factory to convert videos in various formats. I just download videos from the internet. After downloading I convert the videos into a format that I want I transfer that video to my phone using usb. You can download the software named format factory from the internet and use it. It is freeware software and is easily available on the internet. Just google around the internet and you will find it. All the best