Thread: Difference between Auto Silent and Auto Profiles Manager in iphone

Difference between Auto Silent and Auto Profiles Manager in iphone

I have purchased the new iphone three months ago. I like the model and design of the device so I purchased it. I don’t have any problem with the working of the device. I am a paid user of Auto Silent and I perceived there is a revamped application from iPhonepackers today which is on Cydia also known as Auto Profiles Manager. I cannot understand the difference between them. I just know that auto silent is costly and Auto Profiles Manager is FREE of cost. I don’t know any other difference between that. Can anyone give me some information on this topic? Please help me.

Re: Difference between Auto Silent and Auto Profiles Manager in iphone

I have experience related to this topic that I want to share with you. I fixed this and it in reality installs AutoSilent. When I tried to run it inquires actuate it and puts you into trial mode. I suspect this is simply a scam to produce more income for the developer. I hope this can give you some idea.

• Auto Profiles Manager is trial adaptation of Auto Silent application. On account of Auto Silent prompts you to pay to install, it is extremely unlikely user can attempt to do that.
    • This application is made good to go so users can buy following things to attempt it for few days. Incidentally, there is no distinction in cost.
    • User who has Auto Silent ought not to install it as they furnish same usefulness.

An exceptional auto profile manager with effortless emphasizes and having computerized quiet while gathering is good to go, most recent and great working auto profile manager give you more worth.

I can give you some information about the latest Auto Profiles Manager which may help you. Auto Profiles Manager 4 4.3.1.0 encourages you to maintain Sound profiles for your iPhones. It puts in silent mode mechanically the same time as meetings, nights and as arranged by the user. It synchronizes with calendar and goes silent around the same time as gatherings. So it is a provision which satisfies the requirement of each individual. You should attempt it.