Thread: LG Optimus black P970 vs. HTC Desire vs. Samsung Galaxy SL

LG Optimus black P970 vs. HTC Desire vs. Samsung Galaxy SL

I want to buy an android phone. Therefore, I search on internet about this problem and there I found lots of mobile manufacturer company launching android phones. But three mobile I have selected LG Optimus black P970, HTC Desire and Samsung Galaxy SL. However, I cannot choose among these three cell phones. So friend I need your review about this three mobile phones. So that I can choose any one cell phone.

Re: LG Optimus black P970 vs. HTC Desire vs. Samsung Galaxy SL

The Optimus measures 122 mm the lengthwise, 64 mm breadth insightful and a cool 9.2 mm height smart. The Galaxy takes after nearly by measuring 123.7 mm the long way, 64.2 mm width canny and 10.6 mm stature clever. While the a few telephones offer a few normal emphasizes similar to a 4.0”, 480×800 pixels gorilla glass presentation, an accelerometer sensor for UI auto-pivot, touch-touchy controls and closeness sensor for computerized turn-off, they do have certain moment recognizing offers. While the Optimus is, provide with Optimus UI 2.0 or Gesture UI 2.0 as its user interface, the Samsung Galaxy has Touch Wiz 3.0 UI and has multi-touch enter controls, which are not good to go in the Optimus form. The Optimus has an IPS LCD capacitive touch screen while the Galaxy has a SC-LCD one. Both of the telephones have showcases with 16M shades. The Optimus weighs in at 109g while the Galaxy is a small heavier at 131g.

The Optimus Black runs utilizing ANDRIOD OS v2.2 utilizing the Froyo stage and permits OS update to v2.3 while the HTC Desire S runs on Android OS v2.3 ( Gingerbread).Both the mobile phones have a 1GHz processor , Optimus having a cortex-A8 although the HTC Desire S has the Scorpion processor not representing much of an improvement among the several phones. The Optimus Black includes some significant downfalls of around 350 Euros while the HTC Desire S is costlier than the Optimus by 50 Euros. Therefore, I like to go with LG Optimus black between both these phones.

I do not want to go for the LG brand then I have two options Samsung or HTC. Samsung has again neglected to put the quintessential LED flash in this phone such as the Galaxy S, while the Desire luckily accompanies one. Both have great back picture clickers that shoot exceptional snaps and motion picture. Samsung has put a front-encountering video-call camera, which, with the utilization of third-gathering applications, can validate of exceptional utilize to some. The Desire makes a point not to have a front-facing camera. The Galaxy SL goes together with a media player that plays back mainstream motion video formats like DivX, XviD, even 720p MKVs out of the case. In addition, the enlarged 1650 mAh battery permits the SL to run for something greater than a specific day on great utilize, while the HTC Desire is usually known to be thumped down on that front even when the day closures.