Thread: Best firmware for Samsung Wave S8500 till date

Best firmware for Samsung Wave S8500 till date

Just got the new Samsung Wave yesterday and happy as up till now. I would like to know which one is the best firmware for this smartphone so far. At first flashed DDJI2 and mobile phone was freezing as well as restarting. For that reason I tried DDJK1 except it got stuck next to writing Shp file. At this moment require re-flashing once more and sought after your implication.

Re: Best firmware for Samsung Wave S8500 till date

Hours are different now that we have updated our Samsung S8530 Wave II Bada 2.0.1. The procedure is a classic for all the unofficial firmware is not distributed by Kies and you must use MultiLoader. Before offering the guidance we wish to emphasize that the current ROM is absolutely S8530XPKD6 alpha, offers very unstable and excessive battery consumption, sporadic reboots, crashes and other problems.

Have you followed the right procedure in order to install or flash the firmware? Procedure:
    • Install the downloaded packages above (Kies and Driver)
    • Unzip the ROM to a folder so you have all the necessary files and the program MultiLoader
    • MultiLoader Open and select the various packages as per image
    • The packages only readily recognizable as everyone has the name for the key you select. To select the folder you have the boot within the boot ROM that you downloaded and will be recognized automatically.
    • Put the Wave II in download mode by pressing and holding down: Volume Up + Button + Power Button Lock screen
    • Connect the Wave 2 with the USB cable and check the COM port is recognized by the word ready (if you install the drivers wait for the installation)
    • Press download and wait about 5 / 8 minutes
    • Do not touch anything, do not change the window in the PC and do another
    • When you restart the phone, only when the system is started, disconnect the cable.

I also think that you should wait for the new 2.0 update. Once you get handy, you can easily flash the phone with this because there is already a procedure posted.

Yes I agree with that. There is a strong reason behind this new version of Samsung Bada OS. The main new features of version 2.0 of Bada OS are:
    • Support for multitasking
    • Push notifications for messages
    • The NFC chip to support
    • WiFi technology direct
    • Support for Flash Lite 4.0 and HTML5
    • A lock screen interactive "flash-based"
    • Voice features text-to-speech and speech-to-text

So when I was not even noticed when I sent my old phone did, there was even changed the product key and everything. So was flashed. Moreover the search because nothing on the phone, because it violates privacy rights. In addition, the firmware flashed to look identical from its official.

I'm about to buy a smartphone and surfing the internet I discovered this beautiful Samsung Wave 8500. I went from a mobile shop, where I got to see him personally. I would say spectacular, a design very attractive, optimum size. Also seen running very fast and intuitive. Note the negative operating system, so to say that the clerk, is limited and undeveloped. Maybe a SMTP with the Android would be much better, or to be sure Iphone 4. Now is not that big needs to have use, I use it for work and I hope that there will be adequate for this SMTP software.

Its official, folks! I've just asked you yet whether you will bada 2.0 flash, but now has SamFirmware the first bada 2.0 firmware and makes it available through the Web. The firmware is designed for the Wave II S8530 and transmits the revision S8530XPKD6. It is dated April 2011 and will most likely not be complete. It is told how to bada 2.0, but hints at the size of 220MB already, because that much is missing (only apps can be). This is a beta version, so nobody needs to complain to if something goes wrong. I think that most do not need flash, because they cannot work with it productively.

I've done all the steps listed in the post with my Samsung Wave of Orange and the phone works well with almost all operators. Furthermore the beta is so far enough to run the phone without any issues. If you are looking for more then you should stay online on Kies looking for new update popup.