Thread: Phone memory full in Samsung Wave 525

Phone memory full in Samsung Wave 525

Hello I am new to this Smartphone world. I recently brought Samsung Wave 525. But it’s showing an annoying problem that the phone memory is full. I have deleted all the files that were saved but it’s still showing me full memory. I don’t even have a lot of messages stored, still whenever a new message is received it shows memory full. I don’t know how my memory has gotten full, anyone can you please help me.

Re: Phone memory full in Samsung Wave 525

The internal SD & the internal phone storage both share the same interior 16GB that is described in the phone's depiction. It is partitioned where the Bada System itself is placed on the "internal phone storage" part, and the apps/camera/texts/etc are placed in the Internal SD Card portion. So, just check all the apps u must have installed in the phone. The apps might have filled up the space as some of them might have larger space than others and will take up all the space. So, just check what all apps have you downloaded.

Yes, also you should change the memory storage option for messages from phone memory to sim. Since Sim card itself has some memory, you can store your messages easily thee and you won’t loose the messages incase the phone memory becomes full like just now. So, change it to sim memory. It must be in the settings of the messages folder.

I also had the same situation but I solved it. What I did was removing the sync of Facebook and MySpace. Once you connect to the internet, the phone automatically syncs your facebook and Myspace account with the contacts in the phone. So, all the FB information including pics and other info comes directly into our phone which fills up all the space. Just remove this Sync and you are good to go. Click in Contacts/Activities, next click Menu button, select Accounts. Click on Facebook or MySpace and then click on "Remove account" button or just say stop syncing. And you will get all your memory back. No need to delete all your contacts or hard erset or delete apps or something. I hope this will help you with your trouble.

The above method must work but if it stil dosen’t work, then it must be a software bug. What you can do is connect it to PC and see how much memory it shows. Your hard drive might have got corrupted at the max. Just see the sizes of some folders on your PC. If some folder as unusual size than it has got corrupted and it will not delete also. To delete it you must download a software called Unlocker. It deletes and unlocks he files which get locked or corrupted. The last and best method you can try is Flashing your phone with the latest firmware but it may risk your phone of bricking. SO, you muist be careful follow each step carefully.

Thankyou for your comments and help. I saw my contacts and realized I had synced the Facebook accounts earlier. But, I did not know that it would take so much space. I finally deleted the accounts and I got my memory back. Thankyou for your help again.

hello friends
    thanks for all the comments i do these ways but still most of my phone memory is full and i cant do anything with it...when i want to open games or other programs it errors that your memory is full delete some program i deleted all the files in MY FILES but still my phone memory is full....93 mb of my phone memory is on bada apps that i cant delete it...when i want to delete, it errors : that u most delete from main menu. but it's impossible to delete from main menu...
    it's really driving me crazy a'll be appreciate it if anyone can help me....

Quote Originally Posted by paria View Post
    hello friends
    thanks for all the comments i do these ways but still most of my phone memory is full and i cant do anything with it...when i want to open games or other programs it errors that your memory is full delete some program i deleted all the files in MY FILES but still my phone memory is full....93 mb of my phone memory is on bada apps that i cant delete it...when i want to delete, it errors : that u most delete from main menu. but it's impossible to delete from main menu...
    it's really driving me crazy a'll be appreciate it if anyone can help me....
    The problem might be that your internal memory storage might be full installed of Samsung bada apps, so what you can do is go to the internal memory in the settings and then have a look, it will be indicated by yellow. You can try to hard reset the phone and see if that works, just check this option in the phone setting.