Thread: Expected Apps and Games in Samsung Bada 2.0

Expected Apps and Games in Samsung Bada 2.0

Hello, Samsung has announced the release date of Samsung 2.0.1. But since many of you already have the leaked cversion of Bada 2.0, I would like to know if it’s any good or not? You will already know a bit about it since many of you have been using it. The first thing that I know is the famous game Angry Bird would be launching with the OS. So, what other apps can we expect from the companies? Will there be any surprise? I am excited about the new OS, it sure looks promising.

Re: Expected Apps and Games in Samsung Bada 2.0

Bada 2.0 comes with a wide range of features and improvements over the original one. So, don’t wait for it and just update it immediately. The realease is free for download on Softpedia. Just go there and download it and see for yourselves how good it is.

I think Bada is gonna rule and soon gonna take over the Android market as it seems Samsung is releasing its new phones with their OS and since Samsung has no. 1 market in the world it can surely outbeat Android. Just yesterday they also announced a new chatON messaging service which is a group messaging service. It is a multi-platform app that will be available on iOS, Android and BleckBerry and also a Web Interface for PC. Plus, it will have International support with many languages built-in. So, it surely looks like a nxt big thing to me. Following success of BlackBerry’s BBM seems everyone is behind having their own messaging service. Apple has launched iMessage and there’s WhatsApp. So, there is a stiff competition for these service and will mostly depend on the success of Bada 2 and the number of users who will be using this OS in the future. As of now, Android is the leading OS and it’s gonna be tough beating them unless Samsung completely disassociates themselves from Android and concentrate on Bada and make it seem different from Android.

I think other than Chat Messenger they should introduce a better browser like Opera Mini but with fatures like multi-touch, auto-rotate etc. I hope they also make Skype for the phone, everyone’s just waiting for that to happen. We thought it would be in Bada but it seems it might be atleast available for Bada 2.0

I want the Java apps to be integrated in the menus like the native Bada apps. There are just thoudans of Java apps, I think Java apps rock and they have so much options of innovations and I think they will be back with a bang with the Bada OS. I also do want the best RPG games for my phone. They should surely update their app store like Android does and many apps and games should be available for free too. And the touch sense games that are available are not so good. Hope some better games come along then. Since Bada 2 has a powerful engine it can support many high graphic games but it will require a phone with more than 1.5 GHz on it’s core.

I don’t think Skype will ever be available because of the rules of SDK on phones. Also, they have strong and high-resolution apps on Bada 2.0.1 and waiting for them specially the new games that night come.

No, Skype is actually possible on Bada and I have heard it comes already installed on the new Bada phones. Also not just Skype many other VoIP apps might be available but the SDK provided must be latest i.e. above v1.0. SDK v2.0 there are video/audio encoders which will help the Skype developers. This encoders are not present on the Android SDK from what I have seen. But, still all these depends on the popularity of Bada phones and the download rate of its apps,