Thread: Any clue on Llano notebooks

Any clue on Llano notebooks

As per the title mention I really waiting this Llano notebooks because the looks of this laptop is to be brilliant and hence if anyone have knowledge about it then please share your own experience related to this issue.

Re: Any clue on Llano notebooks

This Llano notebook apparently manages around 10.5 hours battery, compared to 6.5 hours for a similar Core i5-2410M laptop. The laptops that beat Llano have the advantage of slightly to moderately higher battery capacities. AMD also notes that the current ACF implementation only works on DX10/11 games, and hence they will be adding such kind of features on this notebook. The LLANO A Series AMDs don’t utilize the same keyboard so you’ll know right from the begin what you are trade with.

We ran our usual series of battery life tests, with the LCDs set for ~100 nits but the performance of this laptop is to be brilliant as compared with the other kind of laptop. The special features of these notebooks are to be it contains the battery which works very long time. It has an A6 Quad-Core AMD processor and the 6520G and AMD Radeon 6720G2 graphics solutions. The good news is that the other half of the games show moderate performance increases over the dGPU. Hence there will be not any kind of compatibility or the other problems arrive on this laptop. Hence I think you need to try this and it would be work to solve your problem.

When we first heard about Llano, it sounded like a good idea but we had concerns it might be too little too late. There are so many notebooks present on the market that can be work to contain such kind of facility. You need to check the other laptop that can be containing such kind of configuration. Then check the other net book configuration and buy if you like it.

I use this kind of laptop and the kinds of functionality presents on this alptop are to be work well without giving any problem. Yes I was more than happy with the configuration as it was way better than what my friends had back then. It is a 14-inch notebook, 4GB RAM, an optical drive, a 500GB RPM hard drive with 802.11n WiFi. It contains the higher priorities on multitasking, vivid graphics, lifelike games, lag-free videos, and ultimate multimedia performance. It will be enable users to be able to play games that range from basic web 2D games.

I also use this laptop and the number of functionality of this laptop is to be works well to solve the kind of problem on it. The laptop has to be contains the several additional features and if you want to buy this then contact the official site of this laptop.

This kind of laptop has to be offers easily the lowest power consumption of any notebook architecture in its class. All models is to be manufactured on GlobalFoundries' 32 nm SOI process. Llano based laptops have started selling in US but in India nothing is in sight. Hence this laptop doesn’t not have popular as we are expecting. For any kind of help you need to read the manual of this laptop. The official site also provides the information that helps to provide the setting of these kinds of laptop.