Thread: Palringo 3.12 released for Samsung Wave S8500

Palringo 3.12 released for Samsung Wave S8500

Palringo 3.12 is released. Now this is available for your Samsung Wave smartphone. Following installation, don’t fail to remember to remove setting.bin by the use of stune. They have fixed surroundings notification problem of v3.0. However dissimilar its elder version, where we were capable to obtain notification similar to message on notification bar, v3.12 merely plays a sound while it gets a message in background. In my point of view the v2.2.2 was most excellent except i am going to stick by latest version for a few times.

Re: Palringo 3.12 released for Samsung Wave S8500

I had not thought in those with Palringo (MI) by default, come from the same mobile web Palringo and accept the download and you will have it updated. Those who have already updated at some point, when you start the program and notify you of new updates.

They also say that the improvements I have described were in relation to 3.16, but on the version that comes standard on the Wave, the improvement is basically that they have many more types of account set up, yes, it changes the interface.

Palringo 3.12.0 came out and now finally officially supports the Wave 8500! Previously I had always worked with a beta version of Palringo, which basically ran very well and was definitely better and more extensive than the version that is installed at the beginning of the Wave. The new version is now tuned to the wave, super fit and on the resolution of the menus is to use simpler. Also, many menu items that were previously shown only symbolically thereby are providing many difficulties in applying short keywords stored and thus easier to detect. I received the new version by the way as "major update" displayed directly in the program, the click on it took me directly to the page where you can either download and install directly to the phone, or find a guide for download via the PC. The update also retains the current account (at least for me ICQ) at.

I own the Wave I are the 7 months not even used the chat function / Palringo. Today I've even begun. First I have registered on the homepage 1 x free, then I'm in the browser to the Wave Palringo page gone and I have then installed the latest Java version 3.14 download /. Palringo then / chat open, enter the user data for the registration / login. DONE. Then a pair of Clint (ICQ, MSN, Yahoo) and set up with username and password. Everything goes. What do I do with STUN only, delete the file setting.bin, so I will not ask at startup every time, whether I allow or not to go online.

You have to create an account Palringo, once you have created start session with that user name and password, and once inside, you can create as many accounts as you want (gmail, IM ... etc). You can talk using all at once, or off as you want. The good news is that once created Palringo account from any device with the application, start with your username and you will see all your accounts you have selected.

Find the "Create Account" when I ask user name and password of Palringo, and you think, does not ask a lot of data, I think an email is in use, name and password you choose.

Since IM does not allow connecting to MSN but only Google Talk and AOL Messenger, I propose an alternative solution. Palringo you know? it already tried and tested on Windows Mobile and now we have to be of great service in Bada. To install Palringo for the Samsung Wave must:
    • From your mobile, go to the mobile version address
    • When the page opens, press the link "Click here to download from your device"
    • A message will appear "old version", press "Ok" and "Save" to continue.
    • Run application "Palringo" by clicking on the icon "IM" and enter your email address and your password for your account Palringo (if you do not already have one create it by pressing "Menu "and then" Save ")
    • Now to add your MSN account, press "Menu" then "Services" and select "Add Service"
    • In the list of services available, select "MSN Messenger" and enter your address and your password.

So far no later installed version automatically runs reliably in the background. To ensure this, you must delete the previously settings.bin imm. You get a signal on all versions. The latest version has a different surface 3:11 and offers more features, but is not so important for internet chat. This version has the disadvantage that the signal a new message when Palringo is set in the background, very much more discreet, since only the short, the same signal will sound like when you've opened Palringo. In the other versions so your mail sound when a new message has been taken. Also added is negative, which with this new incoming message will no longer appear as a preview in the status bar. The best way of determining whether a version for one person is the lesser evil.

Since there is still a lot of problems with Palringo users have so many threats and digress from the topic, I thought to myself as an accurate guide, it runs in the background, would not be a bad idea. The pre-installed version is not very useful because it includes only GTalk and AIM. So:JAR file and JAD file to install directly on top of the browser or the PC wave.