Thread: Is Real racing 2 are available for Samsung Wave S8500

Is Real racing 2 are available for Samsung Wave S8500

Last week I bought Samsung s8500 from Samsung mobile store. Friend believe me there are so many applications and games, which are preinstall in my mobile. One day my friend is playing real racing 2 games in its IPhone and I am so impress with this game that day only I searched on internet for this game. However, I did not found this game for my mobile. Friend can you tell me where I will get this game for my Samsung S8500.

Re: Is Real racing 2 are available for Samsung Wave S8500

It is a terrific game (contending computer game’s illustrations). Additionally, I am confident it will work extravagant on Bada 1.2. Nevertheless, as we all know that Samsung is putting its all discussions to making Bada aggressive. In the blink of an eye, Bada 2.0 looks promising in this way, what about porting on Bada 2.0 dear developers. By reason of Bada 2.0 can be outlined for wave I and wave II, it could be preferable to port straightforwardly to Bada 2.0 (if it’s all the same to changes) .Rest is dependent upon you, I am in the process of giving prescriptions. This Bada 2.0 works in Samsung wave S8500.

Now a day’s Bada is growing rapidly and frequently. Did you know that friends last year Samsung sold more than 2 millions Wave S8500 phones? I stay in Italy and here I saw that this phone is sold out almost every shop. In addition, I have compare the Wave S8500 and IPhone and both are the powered by same SGX540 processor. So real racing is compatible for IPhone then why not for wave. Wave S8500 is able to run real racing game in it.

I could would give anything to see real racing 2 on the Bada in the destiny in light of the OS needed value diversions and applications, being as how Samsung Wave / Wave II are the simple parts, as in the IPhone 4, and in this way have the capacity to uphold and recreate such high caliber and sport recreations. Now a large number of folks have acquired Bada Smartphone's and you can be no losing to make items for Bada, since Samsung Apps are not a considerable number of value projects and games.

There is no equipment divergence between IPhone 4 and Samsung Wave I/II. In addition, porting an game from a stage to an additional stage should not as costly as making a newfangled diversion. Hence, you would be able to port this game with more level expense than 2 million and procure coin and notoriety altogether effectively.

I am also a huge fan of real racing game. When I bought this Samsung S8500 that time, I have hard search for this game on internet. However, the real racing is only available for IPhone and android. However, I did not found this game compatible for my handset. Instead of this game, I found so many games, which are related to racing game only, and believe me friend those games interface is looks like 3D. Moreover, remember friend there is not only one game for racing you can download other racing games, which is compatible for Samsung S8500 or Bada OS.