Thread: Additional features in Bada 2.0

Additional features in Bada 2.0

I have heard that Samsung developer has launched Bada 2.0 for Samsung mobiles. I am using Samsung S8500 and I know that I can update my operating system to Bada2.0. However, why should I go for this new Bada 2.0? Until yet I have not seen Bada2.0 user. I do not know what addition features is there comparing to my mobile Bada. Therefore, anyone have experience of Bada 2.0 please tell me what is new features in this Bada2.0.

Re: Additional features in Bada 2.0

From Bada 2.0 onwards, the OS underpins multitasking. When different Bada applications are running concurrently, one and only one Bada applications can run in the frontal area. Bada 2.0 presents a couple unique travel styles: Header, Footer, and TabBar. The Header control fills in as a placeholder for showing distinct matter at the top of the screen. Samsung Bada 2.0 upholds a couple contrasting screen resolutions: WVGA [480x800], HVGA [320x480] and WQVGA [240x400]. To assist you design User Interface free of screen determination and viewpoint proportion, we have presented an idea called the Layout. You would be able to position many-sided controls on the screen utilizing several contrasting Layout styles: Linear, Grid and Relative.

Bada 2.0 is a critical enhancement and a key part in Samsung's multi-stage method; we are award to financing its victory. We are growing our planner cooperative and making a developer environment that profits both planners and developers. Designers have a chance to range a critical client base with brand new, stimulating and propelling provisions while customers will appropriate a remarkable Smartphone encounter.

When Bada operating system is launch then that time there is no such special apps for Bada operating system like for android there is .apk file format apps are available. However, this year Samsung launched Bada 2.0 along this Samsung also launch Samsung apps, which is an official websites for the Bada user that they can download apps from here. In today’s date, there are approx 40,000 apps, which is especially for Bada and Bada 2.0 users.

This version supports a Speech-to-Text class that distinguishes address and changes over it to message, so that your application can bring about voice-driven emphasizes, for example directing a note, regulating your requisition by voice, and voice visiting. It in addition backs many-sided properties, for example, region, sentence structure, hush identification, irreverence separate, and punctuation override. In the interim, a Text-to-Speech class manufactures discourse from a given piece of words and plays it. Therefore, this item can prepare your application to enable voice-driven emphasizes, for example a notebook fan and talking lexicon. It additionally upholds assorted lands, for example region, voice sort, and discourse rate.

From v2.0, Bada stage offers a set of effortless-to-utilize APIs to embed targeted Ads into your application. These APIs permit you to pick the matter sort and extents of the Ad, confirm how frequently they might as well be refreshed and control the movement succession when the User touches an Ad control.

From Bada 2.0, you could probably give many-sided shapes of notification support in your application. You could probably utilize a mixture of any of the proposed warning sorts: Ticker, Quick Panel, Badge Number and Sound. The Ticker model advises users when provisions on their Bada mechanisms have information repairs holding up for them. The unit educates the user of the information on the server that the customer application has to method. Since the user has empowered this specialty and the application is fitting enrolled to gain the upgrade notices, the warning is convey to the gadget and took care of by the requisition. From the user's viewpoint, it shows up as if the customer provision is constant engaged out of sight, holding up for notification.