Thread: Will Apple Customize iPad 4G specific to country?

Will Apple Customize iPad 4G specific to country?

Apple is about to release new version of iPad in respective countries. However all of the countries are not having 4G service. Will Apple customize iPad for those countries which are not having 4G service? Or Apple would release Wi-Fi model for such countries.?

Re: Will Apple Customize iPad 4G specific to country?

So far there is no plan from the Apple side regarding the customizing of hardware of iPad for any countries. Personally I am expecting that iPad will make use of 3G technology rather than that of LTE. LTE is using different kind of frequency. However we should wait till Apple makes any announcement on the above mentioned topic.

If you have given a look on specification of new iPad web pages for the European countries then you will see that they are looking identical. Hence I am sure that new version of iPad will have same type of hardware. Many of the purchaser will not be able to make use of LTE instead of that they will be able to use 3G service on iPad in their respective countries if there is no LTE service provided. but still I have not found anything regarding Apple will release Wi-Fi model in the countries where 4G service has been not introduced. But I am pretty sure that there will not be any changes in the hardware of the device.

Apple has not made any announcement regarding changes in 4G model for the countries where 4G service is not available. In case they make any announcement then it wont be done on the basis of localization. If you are not having 4G service on your country then also you will have the hardware on your iPad as you will be use when 4G would get arrive in your country.