Thread: New Features of Samsung Bada 2.0

New Features of Samsung Bada 2.0

Yesterday while searching for new firmware updates for my Samsung WAVE S8500 I have found that there is one and i thought that it might be Bada 2.0. Now my guess is confirmed. The samsunh actually released the Bada 2.0 beta ROMs. However before the update I would like to know its new features and what it contains. The most recent I get to know about was that currently we can put in contacts as well as widgets to Home screen panels. The folder animation on top of Home screen, Menu as well as in gallery. Internet tethering turns out to be much easier even on Linux. So what more it contains?

Re: New Features of Samsung Bada 2.0

Bada 2.0 will be available in 1.Quartal/2.Quartal. It gets a major update with many new features. There will be some changes made to the surface. Among other things, it gets animated effects and the home screen is updated. The new browser will support HTML5 and Flashlite4. The transmission standard * NFC (Near Field Communications) will be another feature of the new version. Likewise, the multi-tasking is improved. It will appear a new SDK for developers, which will also be available for Mac and Linux.

NFC is the exchange of various information such as phone numbers, pictures, MP3 files or digital permissions between two short-term permit with no special registration paired devices, which are held together closely, and without any error in the alternating assignment of couples to each other are.

It is rumored that the new handset makers Samsung occasion to present the release of its mobile operating system next to the Bada 2.0 Samsung 578 Wave Two more smartphones later this year. All three devices will be equipped with the new wireless technology, NFC. Samsung is next to Android and Windows Mobile 7, a still own Linux-based mobile operating system named Bada. The already introduced version 2.0 will come around mid-2011 on first Samsung smartphones, but Samsung also announced the Wave 578 will be equipped with the new firmware version.

Bada 2.0 brings first multitasking, that is to say, the ability to run multiple applications simultaneously. On mobile platforms, it is not really a complete multitasking, but a number of API able to maintain active key features.

Bada 2.0 will also scratch where it itches, including Apple and Microsoft, with support for Flash Lite 4, that neither Windows nor iOS Phone 7 do not support. This specific version of Flash is not nearly as complete as that for office machines, but it ensures at least the minimum.