Thread: Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 Vs Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Vs Motorola Defy

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 Vs Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Vs Motorola Defy

Hello friends, I want to ask that which is the best phone to use it, as I am bit confuse which I should buy and also to use, as I found the three phones which seems the best and also good to buys as the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 which comes around 13,000 rs and the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 comes around the 15,000 rs and also the Motorola Defy which is bit expensive than the others which comes around 18,000 rs. Even I want to specify that I am a little rough user to use the mobile, so please suggest me which I should buy and also which is should use it. Thank you.

Re: Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 Vs Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Vs Motorola Defy

The Motorola Defy and Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 are much good and worth also to use it. As the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 is not worth to buy it is also is pricing little high as per the features it has. As sony has the 128 MB RAM and Android 2.1.

Yes the above user is correct; the real completions are among those two phones and are also good to use them also. The Sony is not good as you are getting very less memory and also it have old version of the operating system which is not running the current world. As in the current world the Android 2.2 or the higher version is been running and also it is available at the cheap rates and with the best memory for the phone. I would say that you should wait for some more days, as there will be new Defy in the market which will be having the faster processor. Whereas the Samsung galaxy Ace is also really good to use the phone and the features are also good. Even you can look at the Samsung Galaxy SL which comes around the 19,000 rs. If you can buy that it is damn good phone to use it.

Yes the above user have told the correct phone which is the Samsung Galaxy SL, if you wait for more than a month then the price will bring down somewhere around 18,000 so it will be good for you to buy the phone, and don’t go for the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8, it really bad phone.

As the phones which are been mention is the replies and question, let me add something more on that. First if you are a non technical person than Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 has a cute pink color, which is good for gals and I do not really like this phone at all. As per the fixed budget then go for the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is good phone as per design and looks of the phone and also it has the higher RAM and better screen which make to deal with it. As you can modified the Galaxy Ace and Defy phone also, in Galaxy Ace clocked it with higher such as 478 MB Ram, high resolution 4” LCD, 4 GIG memory which is mock of the galaxy S and with the Defy do the compact bodies with the highest screen and powerful processor of 512 MB RAM with the high resolution 3.7” LCD. So you better check the phone which is best and check the demo of the phones in the store and also check the User Interface (UI) and see that it lags or not. Pick the best.

Well I think that Defy is the best to use the phone and you can also use the phone to do the most of the things on that phone, as compared with the Galaxy Ace and Sony X8. The final decision will be of yours and select the best you find it.

Actually the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 is not good as compare with the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 and Motorola Defy. I would suggest you to go with the new Samsung Galaxy SL as it has the latest version of the android operating system, which is not there is among the others phones. You have to pay 1000 rs more than what you were paying for the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8. If you see the other phones, Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 and Motorola Defy both the phones are having the android operating system where you get the latest version of the Android operating system which is the 2.3. So you better make your mind for the Samsung Galaxy SL which is the best and also will lead the market due to its features which it is having for it.

I would also suggest you to go with the brand new phone which is the Samsung Galaxy SL, it is damn good phone to use it and also it will keep the other phone behind as you compare with the features of the phone and also the applications of the phone.

The none of the above phone will be updated to the latest operating system, which is Gingerbread. Whereas the Motorola Defy will be stuck on the Éclair and it will not upgrade to the higher version operating system and also the Motorola will not release the Froyo to the older phone. If I would be at your place then I will pick the Samsung Galaxy SL which is the latest and also has the new features with the high RAM and also have some of the great application to work on it, so you better do you find the correct and best for the using the phone. You can the advice to Samsung Galaxy which is the best and also the great phone.

Thank you so much with the suggestion and advice which you people have given to me for the phones, as I have seen some of the reviews of the Samsung Galaxy SL, so I am going to buy it. It will cost little more to me but no problem as it is best to use also.

That is the great thing you are doing by going on to the Samsung Galaxy SL, it is damn good phone to use and I have the features which are really good and also the best to use also. I have also gone some of the reviews of the phone which make me also to buy, but due to the budget I will be not able to buy the phone, as you can afford it so better go for it and have a hand on it and enjoy the experience with that phone. All the best with the new and enjoy it.