Thread: Where I can get cheap pair of headphones

Where I can get cheap pair of headphones

Hello friends, I was looking for a pair of headphone which are been available on the cheaper rate. As I go to the stores in my area I am not able to find any cheap rate headphones. As I have not the budget the higher rate headphone, I am looking for the headphones. So please suggest me the best and also the cheap pair of headphones for me. As my budget is 500 Rs, so please suggest the headphones which are at the below the range of the rs 500. Thank you so much.

Re: Where I can get cheap pair of headphones

I was planning to pick some of the cheap pairs of the headphones from the internet market, such that to buy online, I have seen the some of the headphones, but I love the Philips SHE3570 and SHE3582 but these are all above your budget, if you can try to afford then take as there really good.

Well there many such cheap pairs of the headphone in the market, but the only thing is that you have search for it in the market and also you will get the best and good sound quality headphones. As I was surfing the internet I founded a link, where there were many accessories which were able at the cheap rates as per the users. And I also came across the Soundmagic PL11, it is only 40 rs more than your budget then but I have also check it out in the internet and founded that these headphones are great and also the best to use it. So you better see through the headphones which I have recommended and if you found some other than it will be great for you and also it is best or not.

I think you better search on the Google; you will get some or other link which might having the list of the cheap headphones in the market and also it will be in the range of the price of yours. So you Google it for the best.

As I was also searching for the cheap pairs of the headphones, I have founded some of the headphones which I am sharing with you. Skull candy XL-2X002N 2XL is also a good headphones and it is also comes in the exact range of your budget, then there is a another Creative EP 630 which is little more than the budget it is cost something around rs 700, as I have used these pair of the headphones and these are best but it is coming out of the budget also of yours. Even the Soundmagic PL11 which is also more than of your budget such that it comes around rs 600. And even the Philips SHE3570 and also the SHE3582 is the best one but it will come under your budget which is around rs 450. As one of the user have told to you buy that. So I have suggest you some good type of the headphone which are been the best are near to your budget also.

If I would have to select the cheap pair of headphones then I would go with the Soundmagic PL11 as it is best and also the good to use, but when you are using it so be careful with the connector of it. As I have people have the problem with the connector of it. So check and buy it.

As there are many headphones in the market, even on the online market. You better check those site which are been offering the headphones at the cheap rate during the sale time on the site. As I have also buy the cheap accessories from the internet when the site is having the sale offers, at the sales offers you are able to get the expensive things at the best and also at the cheap rates which is been really affordable also. So I would suggest you check the links, which provide you with the accessories, such as the headphones on the internet and which is also at the cheap rate too. So take the suggestion and search on the internet.

Just go on the eBay or on the Amazon site and see what are there offering for the headphone in the actual rate, I think you will get the best and also the cheap rate of the headphone which are been the best to use also.

It is wonderful that you people have suggest some of the best headphones which will be the best and also the great for the using it. I will search online and I will find out the best and will also buy it at the cheap rate which is been available on the internet market. I would thanks all the guys, who have listed the some of the pair headphones which are been affordable by me and also the best are been listed which are little high form my budget to buy the headphone, but I will see if I can buy those pairs of the headphones.

You can try to buy from smalltao, it is really cheap and you don't have to pay extra fee and service fee. I have compared my Newman headphones both on Ebay and smalltao, the price on ebay is more expensive than smalltao. I think you will make the right decision.