Thread: Comparing Dell XPS 15 and HP Pavilion dv6-6121TX laptop

Comparing Dell XPS 15 and HP Pavilion dv6-6121TX laptop

I want to buy a laptop for gaming purpose in this week. So for that I search on internet, but internet confuse me by presenting two laptop in front of me Dell XPS 15 and HP Pavilion dv6-6121TX laptop. I try to compare both this laptop through its configuration but both laptops have almost same configuration. So now I am not deciding which laptop I go for, HP is quite cheaper then Dell but I don’t want to compare both this laptop with the price I need a better laptop so that I can play game for long time.

Re: Comparing Dell XPS 15 and HP Pavilion dv6-6121TX laptop

If anyone asks me the question, which laptop you will choose for gaming from HP and dell. Then my first option will be always dell. I have heard that ATI radeon having much heating issue and HP laptop is using ATI radeon video card. In addition, I do not trust in HP Company, because my friend has HP dv6 laptop with ATI but it is unable to play Crysis game. I never read any bad review about Nvidia video card. So now, you do not have confusing while choosing laptop among both of these. Moreover, one more thing Dell laptop is useful for gaming as well as office work.

Both this laptop have same configuration excluding there is difference between the using video cards in its laptop. HP dv6 is using AMD radeon HD 6770M (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated) video card while dell is using NVIDIA GeForce GT420M video cards in it laptop. In addition, all we know that both this graphics card is equivalent in performance and working. So according to me you can choose anyone laptop which you like. However, talking about brand name among these laptop then Dell will win this race. Therefore, you can go for Dell.

I do not think AMD radeon is faster than Nvidia graphics card. I have read review about these graphics card and I found that AMD takes lead but at very rare time most of the Nvidia is better. Still overall AMD radeon is still better then Nvidia at any day.
    I am using HP dv6 laptop and I never get any issue of heating some time when I play games on keeping laptop on bed it is get quite heating. Now it is running much cooler. I always play game 12 to 14 hrs game on my laptop but still then, I never had any problem while playing game. There is also not a issue that my laptop is not compatible for playing this and that game. In dell, you cannot play game on fullHD screen. Because it truly amazing.