Thread: Need a fix for error 80072FA8 in Windows Phone 7

Need a fix for error 80072FA8 in Windows Phone 7

I have a Vodafone connection for my windows phone 7 and I don’t know I was not able to get a data connection at all. now the issue that I got here is that is a very huge one every time I try for the connection it gets back to me with the Error code: 80072FA8. I don’t know what kind of error is this? is there any fix for this error, start suggesting me something on the same, I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. I am expecting a good reply from you all and please do that as soon as possible. Do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Need a fix for error 80072FA8 in Windows Phone 7

Surely would be problem with the service provider. Is there anything that comes with it while it is displaying the error if you do have got some information about the same then do let me know as soon as possible. So that I can have a good look at the issue and start replying on the same.

Well what I get to see is a line which says that ‘We're having a problem connecting to m.google.com. Try again later.’ I don’t know what else can I do here so that I can solve this issue. well in every pages that I visit it displays the webpage name and also shows that it is not getting connected with the page. I hope you di understand what I am trying to say here. so that’s what I am saying here. any settings that you would like to suggest me then that would be much better as it seems to me that the problem is with the settings only and nothing else. So do have a good look at the same and let me know as soon as possible.

Go and check out the Vodafone gprs setting I think that will be the most important phase of the problem solving session, so what I am saying here is that please make sure that you add the gateway ip address as 212.183.137.012 and lso port number as 8799. Session type as Continuous / permanent, keep network type as IPv4. Security as off. so that’s what you need to try and also implement the necessary changes in the gprs setting I think that will be the most useful suggestion that I can give you at this moment of time. Do try that and make the necessary changes that I have suggested you here, hope so that will be surely of good use for you.

Go and check out the filesaveas website there you will be getting the detailed result of all the gprs setting and you just have to click on the downloadable link that is given there and also remember that there are different links for the different providers and also for the different countries I suppose. So you just havet make sure that you click on the appropriate link and there will be the displayed information. I eman the file will get downloaded as soon as possible, so that’s what you need to do. I suppose you have got the necessary information on the same and hence that’s the necessary solution for you. so that’s it from my side for you. this is the maximum possibility help I can give you as of now in case if it does not work then do notify em about the same.

In the situations like these what I think is that it will be much better to setup an apn rather then going with the normal gprs setting for the phone.

I just want to say here is that the website that you have suggested is quite nice and it has worked charmingly well for me, so that’s why I would like to thanks you. even I am one of the user who had serious problem with the data connection and I was just going through this forum and happened to see that similar discussion happening over here realted to the problem and ehnce I thought of confirming this question with you all on the same. anyways that link was very much helpful for me.

The link is not working at all for me. so my problem is still left unsolved. So can you suggest me something else. Rather than the one tht you all have specified here. so that’s why do start suggesting me something over here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

So there is no other option then to have a chat with the concerned people about the same may be they will address you properly about the same. so that is the only final option that is left for you to try with then there is nothing else that you can give a try i hope you are understanding what i am trying to say here.