Thread: Unable to switch off Samsung Galaxy s2

Unable to switch off Samsung Galaxy s2

Some days I have bought Samsung Galaxy S2 mobile phone and i like this mobile phone because of its attractive features. Now I have noticed that I am unable to switch off this Samsung Galaxy S2 mobile phone. I try so many times to do this but it should not switch off. In simple case, it doesn’t properly switch off this mobile phone. So I am tired of this, so please suggest what to do with it. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Unable to switch off Samsung Galaxy s2

The Samsung Galaxy S2 may be the most well-connected phone we've ever seen. Here is a good look into the battery performance of the Samsung Galaxy S2. Yep, the main reason behind this problem is could be the battery. You need to perform an action that can be help to fix such kind of battery problem.

For solving this problem you need to perform an battery reinstall process on it. In this process, you need to first unplug the battery of this mobile phone. then check this battery on the other mobile phone. if it is not work well then the problem is in battery. In such condition you need to replace this mobile battery with the other battery. This help to fix such problem. the main reason why this happen on your mobile phone is to be as sometimes the user has to be overcharge this mobile battery. Then replace this cell phone battery and locate the actual result.

The Samsung Galaxy S2 is currently the smartphone on top of the throne. Samsung officially released the firmware update for Galaxy S2 GT I9100 to solve all the known and the reported bugs. Hence I suggest you to perform an upgrade firmware task on mobile phone. this will be works to solve such kind of problem. yes, the previous firmware contains the bugs and hence you need to apply this upgrade task on your mobile phone.

No, I didn’t update the firmware first. You need to use a hacked Samsung kernel including Superuser, busy box, custom recovery. Yes, the kernel of your mobile phone has to be provide the facility to just enhance the performance and then it would be work full to increase the performance of your mobile system. The custom recovery task of your mobile phone is provided by the kernel. Hence I think you need to perform an use such think and it will be work to recover the setting of your mobile phone. this makes an impact and it solve your problem.

When battery has been charged full, Samsung Galaxy S phone gives the same notification. We need to both discharge this mobile battery and then check that the battery is to be properly work on the mobile or not. If it is not work well then you need to perform an action that provides the facility to replace the mobile battery.

I also faced the same kind of problem. My Galaxy Tablet turns the screen on after fully charging while I'm trying to perform this switching process. I have read so many articles to solve this problem but nothing work. Then finally I decided to perform an upgrade firmware task on it. I try this process and it works to fix such switch off problem. if you faced this kind of problem, then you need to perform an firmware upgrade task on it. It works to remove such problem.

You can also use an firmware reinstall task on it. This is the best way that can be work to find and then fix such issue. In this reinstall firmware process you need to perform a reinstall process with the best process which is present on the manual of the mobile phone. Try this and see what happen on it.

For more information you need to contact the official expert problem. The main reason behind it could be the mobile phone has could be contains the serious damage. Hence I think you need to contact the expert person. The Samsung service center provides the opportunity to fulfill the number of requirements of this mobile phone. Then it works and performs such switch task in the correct manner.