Thread: While calling/texting the network in unavailable in Samsung galaxy s II phone

While calling/texting the network in unavailable in Samsung galaxy s II phone

Hey friends I am using Samsung Galaxy II with the 3 mobile networking and I am just not able to think is this a problem with my phone or my network whenever I am trying to call of text the network is just unavailable? Has anyone faced this problem before please share that with me I really want some help for this and I am not able to get any clue for this so please someone with any experience need to help me out.

re: While calling/texting the network in unavailable in Samsung galaxy s II phone

Hello I have been thinking a lot about this but this is something weird I have been using this phone but haven’t got any such problem so I am just not able to think anything what’s wrong with this. I think that this is a network problem. And this has been a very tough question I don’t know what to suggest but still I would be asking you to try out the basic steps which would be helping you out. And the solution would be the factory setting to your phone and then see if the problem is solved or just contact to your network provider I hope they would be able to suggest something.

re: While calling/texting the network in unavailable in Samsung galaxy s II phone

Well this is an problem with your APN which is Access point Name settings. And you need to do some APN setting and you can get it in the settings and then to the wireless and network and then move to the mobile network and then to the Access point names and even you can search on google for the APN setting and there you would be finding it and you can change it accordingly and get your problem solved.

Why don’t you contact to the 3 network customer service I think they are the only one who can help you out and they would be suggesting you few easy steps which would be leading towards the solution and then you would be able to understand what the problem is and what you have to do no next time.

Re: While calling/texting the network in unavailable in Samsung galaxy s II phone

Now there is no problem at all and i think this was the problem with my network itself and i wonder that this was with my network that time i wasn't able to get over it because it was something very strange for me and i havent been heard anything about this before so was bit confused anyways nice to see you guys commenting and trying to help me out.