Thread: Samsung Galaxy S2 keeps speaking callers or texts

Samsung Galaxy S2 keeps speaking callers or texts

Samsung galaxy s2 is the latest mobile phone which has to be providing the android OS. This mobile phone has been so popular in limited time and hence I buy this in the last week. Yesterday, I perform the uninstall applications on it and now some unnecessary calls or the text messages arrives on my smartphone. This calls or the text messages has been says 'incoming call from garry etc' or incoming message from xxxxx and so on. In short I don’t need to such kind of fake calls and messages. Any help to stop this will be appreciating. Thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 keeps speaking callers or texts

This is the most common problem with the any type of mobile phone. We all know that this all are the advertising kinds of calls and we can’t stop it properly. Few of the mobile phone such as Samsung galaxy s2 provide the facility to block such calls or text sms numbers but it still arrives on mobile phone. The reason behind that is to be this fake calls can’t be use any single number for such process. Hence we need to always avoid such calls when it comes on the mobile phone.

You are right that this is fake calls or SMS but few of the application already present on the cell phone provide facility to protect your mobile phone from such fake calls. Hence I suggest you to check such application on the android market. I think you got suitable application on android market to stop this kind of calls and SMS.

Few of the official calls or the text messages give the opportunity to stop receiving such kind of calls or text messages. I think this kind of option has to be help to you for solving such problem. Then try to check such option and it will be help to solve your fake call receiving problem. This is not the application problem. I am sure because most of the time this calls has not been depends upon the application. Hence no need to perform an uninstall or any other task related to this application.