Thread: Best SD Card for Samsung Galaxy II

Best SD Card for Samsung Galaxy II

I am using Samsung Galaxy II from 3 months. I got 16 GB internal memory with this phone. However, I have stored lot of movie in my mobile. Therefore, my internal memory is full with movie. Now I want more memory so that is why I have decided to buy an external memory for my mobile. Therefore, friend can you tell me which external Micro SD card will be better for my mobile.

Re: Best SD Card for Samsung Galaxy II

Most of manufacturer of SD cards are sell their cards as a Class 2 cards. However, I will recommend you to buy only Class 4 cards. Because there is much difference between class 2 and class 4 cards. Class 4 cards are writing quick data of your Smartphone. When you click picture in smart phone then it takes time for processing the image and save to memory card. A difference you can find while using class 2 and class 4 cards. Class 2 cards are writes data at the rate of 2MB\s at the same time with the building in camera value and the presentation of HD recording on keen mobile phone mechanisms it is bringing longer and longer for the Class 2 cards to record the information. Moreover, Class 4 cards work at an unwavering rate of 4 Mb/s which is best for inquires as full HD film recording

Many mobile users think that micro SDHC cards and micro SD cards are same but there is much difference between them. This micro SDHC cards are not compatible for the micro SD card device while Micro SD cards are compatible for Micro SDHC card device. So be care full while buying these cards. Both this cards looks are almost same.

My mobile phone has 16 GB internal memory, but still it is not enough for me. I need additional memory for my mobile. Therefore, I started search on internet and I found that SanDisk has launch new SanDisk 32 GB micro SD card, which is class 4. Therefore, I immediately buy this card for my device. I got 5 years warranty with this memory card. Moreover, you can buy this card at $ 63.33.

If we talking about any memory device then only one name comes in mind that is SanDisk. SanDisk is only famous for making pen drive, memory card like SD card, Micro SD card, Micro SDHC card etc. so it is better option for any user who wants to buy memory card or pen drive for devices. Talking about memory card like micro SD card are available different-different capacity and their prices is varying due to capacity.
    • If you want buy 32 GB costs $ 180
    • For 16 GB costs $50
    • For 8 GB costs $21

Instead of going for SanDisk micro SD card, you can also go for Transcend micro SD card. I am not saying that SanDisk memory card is not producing good quality you can buy this card but if you compare the features of this card they are equivalent. The only difference between these cards is price. You will get all those features in just less amount then SanDisk. You will also get five years warranty with this Micro SD cards. In addition, transcend are also sold his card in Class 4 cards.

You can buy Kingston micro SD card. It is much cheaper in price comparing to other micro SD cards. I am not sure that company card is also available in Class 4 cards. However, I am sure that you will get Class 2 micro SD card. With this card you will get 1 year replacement warranty.

There are so much Micro SD cards are available in market. You want you can search on internet and see features of all those micro SD cards. According to me, I will like to buy Transcend, SanDisk, Olympus etc. but friends please do not buy Kingston memory cards, because I have read review about this cards and the entire user memory card are corrupt in quick time.