Thread: How to disable ringer volume control in Samsung GALAXY S II

How to disable ringer volume control in Samsung GALAXY S II

Friend recently I buy a Samsung Galaxy II from a Samsung mobile store. Every day I learn new thing to handle this phone. However, till yet I do not know how I will adjust my mobile volume control. Friend can you tell me how I will disable my ringer volume control at quick time. I know only to put my phone in silent mode but this vibration are irritating me I do not like vibration in mobile phone. So friend can you tell how I will control my mobile volume.

Re: How to disable ringer volume control in Samsung GALAXY S II

I also do not know how to disable volume ringer control In Samsung galaxy phone. Therefore, my friend told me to download the “Ring Guard” app for my mobile, which works to control the volume of phone. This app works on your command means it will not change the volume until the confirmation yes or no is not come from you. This app is easy to use and very adjustable for the user. It is open free source app on internet.

I think Samsung has inbuilt app to control the volume in phone. If you cannot find those apps in your mobile then you can download Advanced Audio Manager app, which is compatible for android phone. When you open this app, you will find that you can see all the option in one single screen.

I think Samsung has inbuilt app to control the volume in phone. If you cannot find those apps in your mobile then you can download Advanced Audio Manager app, which is compatible for android phone. When you open this app, you will find that you can see all the option in one single screen.
    Thanks dude after your solution I have download this app for my Galaxy phone. In addition, this app makes my work much simpler. Friend who has not downloaded this app I am recommending to those users to download this app. I like to tell you some features about this app so that after reading this you will come to know why this app makes my work simpler.
    You can disable or enable the different path volume like speaker, Bluetooth, Wired Headset, Mute speaker, Silence ringer, Call, ringer volume at a time.

I am also facing same problem. Still I am afraid how I control the volume of my phone. Because of this problem my mobile rang at anywhere like in meetings, hospital etc. every time I have to switch off the phone. Moreover, I cannot afford to switch off the phone because I am trader person and mostly all my works is done through my mobile only.

I am also facing same problem. Still I am afraid how I control the volume of my phone. Because of this problem my mobile rang at anywhere like in meetings, hospital etc. every time I have to switch off the phone. Moreover, I cannot afford to switch off the phone because I am trader person and mostly all my works is done through my mobile only.
    Friends why are you scaring regarding this problem I am here do not worry. I will help you from this problem. There are so much apps in the market you can download those apps and through this apps you will able to control your mobile volume. You can set your volume at low level or high level. In addition, friend all those apps are open free source on internet. In addition, you can download these apps from android market.

I know friend android phones are so complicated to utilize. I am using this Samsung Galaxy II from one months till yet I do not how to handle every day I am learning how to handle this phone. Nevertheless, coming to controlling the volume of my phone I have just simply download Volume Control Free app for my Galaxy phone. It is the best volume control tool allows you to quick change your Volume settings. Through this app, you can adjust your mobile volume according to you.

Android OS has a novel game plan to handle volume settings: sound streams, specifically Ringer, Notification, System, Alarm, Media, and Voice Call. Every of the sound streams are situated and endured independently. While this is of service in the everyday utilize (e.g. have the ability to noiseless the Ringer stream, while keep the Notification stream at a truly flat level that tries not to exasperate others while grinding away), it is something greater than frequently to need unnecessary measure of deliberation to change each stream. The volume catches on the side of your mobile phone is just equipped to update the volume of the Ringer stream at the greater part of the times. To update the volumes of different sound streams, then you need to change some settings.

To avoid all this headache of changing settings for volume of alarm, notification, call ringer, SMS etc, I have downloaded Quick Volume Settings app for my android phone. I just put this app on my mobile home screen and tap it to change ALL volume settings at one place and at one time.