Thread: Small mark / bubble on home button of Samsung Galaxy S2

Small mark / bubble on home button of Samsung Galaxy S2

I have got the Samsung Galaxy S2 on the weekend, and I love using the phone. I want to ask related to the phone, is that the Home Button appear to have a small mark / bubble on it. I do not know what it is and it is some sort of the plastic which is seem to be removed during the using the phone from the box. It is irritating me and I do not know what to do with it, so please tell me what I should do.

Re: Small mark / bubble on home button of Samsung Galaxy S2

Yes it is a small plastic thing which is been stick on the home button of the phone, you can remove the plastic as it will change nothing, if you remove the plastic from it. If you are using the phone very rough and you do not have any cover for the phone then you will be able to remove the plastic on its own. The plastics is been stick at the time of the packing of the phone. So you do not need to worry as it will change anything if you remove the plastic from the phone, the only thing is been change that it will be stop irritates you, as you were saying it. So don’t worry about it

Yes it is small plastic which is been stick on the buttons and is been also removed by the most of the users when they open the new phone. Even it is been get removed on it is own as you keep on using the phone, such keep in the pocket and at such other times also. Not a big issue.

I think you were carefully to the new think which ever you have buy or brought at your place. That’s the good quality of yours which is been seen in asking this type of the question. That is small plastic which is been stick by the company during the time of the packing of the new phone. It is been putted on the buttons so that there is no scratch or some kind of the problem with the phone. As the phone is been packed and it is been traveled through many regions or the area in the packed box. Every company does it with brand new pack of the phone. So do not have to worry for it.

Thank you so much I was worrying that it was some kind bubble which has come in the phone during the manufacture, I was not knowing much about it, thanks for tell me and I will keep a note of it.