Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

When Android is going to have Hindi language support

Portable Devices

Old 29-08-2011

When Android is going to have Hindi language support

Hello I am new to this forum. Recently I have purchase the android mobile phone and everything on the system working fine without any issue. Last night working on the browser I have found that the Android is going to have Hindi language support, now I need to know about this concept and so that I can solve mine issue, I have tried to get the information on this but didnít got much, can anyone suggest on this topic.

Old 29-08-2011

Re: When Android is going to have Hindi language support

Hello even I have heard about this the Samsung and Google are mutually creating the new Hindi version of Android OS. Right now the Android operating system will support to all most of the European language. India is the are most purchasing android mobile and for the Indian the Android operating system will get on Hindi language. According to the Director of Samsung mobile marketing, they are talking with the Google to release the Indian android version.
Old 02-09-2011

Re: When Android is going to have Hindi language support

Hello thanks for the replaying and I am excitedly waiting for the Hindi android operating system.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,