Thread: htc explorer shutting down

htc explorer shutting down

I just bought the phone last week and from the past few days I am getting the problem in my htc explorer phone. The thing is whenever I try to press the unlock key the phone automatically shuts down and starts up again. I don’t know why this is happening , if anyone knowing about this please help me out to solve the issue.

Re: htc explorer shutting down

I am using the same phone and never got to this type of problem. Mine is working fine and without any issue.

If you are getting to this type of problem then I would suggest that have you seen that when unlocking the key do your finger goes to the phone turn off option. Because sometimes it happens and the phone gets turn off and we think it is some phone problem and we get confuse. If it is not this issue then I would suggest that restore the phone factory setting and see that is the phone having the same issue. And still the problem is not solved then I would tell you that try updating the os again. I guess by doing this your problem should be solved.

If your phone is getting switched off while unlocking then I would recommend you to contact the htc support care. I think they would solve your issue.

See there might be some problem with some of the application. As sometimes what happens is that whenever you try downloading the files from the internet , there are chances with that some files get infected with viruses and so there is possibility that you phone gets infected and lets your phone shut downs. So for this you could try antivirus for your phone.