Thread: Mail application quickly drains battery in samsung galaxy s2

Mail application quickly drains battery in samsung galaxy s2

Hi, I am using Samsung galaxy s2 and I am having very serious problem with the phone as I am not getting whether there is software issue or the hardware but as both of them are throbbing me at all.

Whenever I used to used the mail application which is provided by the phone itself it just drains the battery in sometimes only, thus I am not getting whether the firmware that I am using is corrupted or there is some problem in the battery itself.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated for resolving the problem.

Re: Mail application quickly drains battery in samsung galaxy s2

you are right actually because there could be too many problem that might causes such an issue in the phone thus according to me you should try to test all of them one by one.

Because as the extent to I know the only thing that is not perfect in the phone is the wallpaper they have provided, as whenever we set them it just drains the battery double compare to normal one.

You should try to not to use that application for one day and see how the mobile can resist without it. if suppose there is some problem in the application only then your battery would be consume normally only.

I have done this for once and it was working perfectly for the device hence would recommend you the same thing as you should try to clear all the user data from your device and for that follow the mention path,

under settings > applications > manage apps and there would be option to clear data.

I think service center is the only option left, thus you should contact them and if possible you should try to visit the service center with the device so that they can understand the device better and consequently gives better solution as well.

You should try to make use of another battery in your mobile because in this way you can notice whether the same ration is there while consuming the battery or not.

And while performing this you should make sure that the newer battery is also charged fully. And as you complete the test you should do the same thing with you own battery.

At this moment you can simply use another charger as well. To determine whether the one that you have is working perfectly.

I don’t know whether it is issue or there is really a bug but still as I don’t have any solution to this but surely I can have a good alternative as you should try to use other Email client as there are too many.

And though that you can simply observe that whether there is some real problem in the device or not.

Because the device will drained the battery that way only.

I think you should try to update the firmware that you are using because I have done the same thing and after that all was ok with my device.

Hey thanks for the suggestion as there were some bugs in the current firmware only, because after updating that all the thing seems to work perfectly