Thread: Volume get decreased during notifications in Samsung Galaxy S2

Volume get decreased during notifications in Samsung Galaxy S2

I am using the Samsung Galaxy S2 and facing the problem regarding the volume of the phone, such that when I am listing to the music player from the phone, as I get any SMS or a e-mail notification then volume get decreased and the volume does not keep decreased for some seconds to let me get the alert, but remain decreased or less after that the notifications also. If I try to increase the volume then it show full and I have to restart the phone to get the full volume effect. So I am tired of this, so please suggest what to do with it.

Re: Volume get decreased during notifications in Samsung Galaxy S2

Try to do the reset the phone, by doing the factory settings of your phone. It will bring back the original setting which was been made by the company to hear it clear and loud also. Just try this method, as it is common method to do on such time of the problem.

I think you might have load some or the other application which decrease the volume of hearing the music player during the time of the notification of the SMS or e-mail. So you better check out the latest application which you have installed it and after that you are able to see the change in the volume decreased. So the application are some which make the setting change when you installed it in the phone, I was also facing the same problem but I am having the different phone. I have founded that one application was creating the problem for me and I have uninstalled and install other application which do the same work as it was doing.

You can just go to the settings and see whether there you have might select to decrease the volume also. There is some kind of the settings which let you to make your volume decrease as you get any type of the notification also.

You can check the profile setting of the phone which is might be kept on the other mode not on the General mode. May be on the Meeting mode, or on the silent mode such that. As in the profile settings, there might be the fix setting which is not been change by the users, so there might be the setting which is making your music player volume decrease after the notification alert and you will be hearing the sound on the decreased volume. You can check that setting in the Settings on the phone, or it is there in the setting specified as the Profile Setting. So you better check it over there and also it might be the reason which the problem was been occurring.

You can see the User Guide Manual which comes along with the phone, when you buy it. There might be some specification or some setting which are been told to do for getting the original volume after the notification alerts goes or not. So better see the User Guide Manual.

I have also done the reset of the phone but I am not getting the problem when I was facing, but it was a virus which has infected the phone and I was get the different type of the problem and this was also one of those types, which the virus has been created. I have done the reset the phone, such that I have done the formatting of the phone and have to load all application again and again and I have also lost some of the data. This is what I have done when I was facing the problem and get it solved also. You also try it might be your problem is related to the same problem I have got it.