Thread: How to automate settings in Samsung Galaxy S II

How to automate settings in Samsung Galaxy S II

I have purchased the new Samsung Galaxy S II for my personal use three month ago. I don’t have any problem with the working of the device. I am new to this kind of device so I want some information about this device and the functions also. I want to know that is there any device which can automate the setting in this mobile phone. The setting means on-off the Wi-Fi or silent mode screen in the lowest brightness or Data from SIM card is activated etc. is there any kind of software for doing this functions. Can anyone give me some information on this topic. Please help me.

Re: How to automate settings in Samsung Galaxy S II

I think this kind of software is not generally used by the mobile users on the regular basis. But I think there is one software available for you which fulfill your requirements up to some extent. You can use the Juice Defender software for your purpose. this software can control WIFI and can also schedule it. And it can also provide you a data log by the use of which you can check the connectivity times. I think this is available on the web free of cost.

You can use the Juice Defender software for your purpose. This can solve most of your requirements. Here I am giving you some of the information about it.
    • Juice Defender can be used to optimize your power consumption and it can also provide you extra hours of precious battery life.
    • It is compact application with features and fully customizable.
    • This software can automatically manage the battery-draining components of your device (mobile phone).
    • And it also runs by itself with improving battery life from behind the scenes.

I think this much of information sufficient for you to solve your problem.

As per my consideration Juice defender has the capability with the location based WIFI control. Some alternate applications can do comparable I accept but this works well for me. Tasker can additionally be set up to trigger shine, noiseless mode and whatnot. Hinging on certain conditions for example what wifi lattice you are associated to or area or time of day and whatnot.

I don’t think that there is any software which can satisfy your all needs. But then also you can use various applications like Juice defender. Or you can also try to change the configuration in your system.