Thread: SD Card not recognized in Samsung Galaxy S II

SD Card not recognized in Samsung Galaxy S II

I have purchased the new Samsung Galaxy S II for my personal and professional use two month ago. I don’t have any problem with the working of the device till last week but after that I faced some serious problem in that that. I also purchased the 16gb micro sd for my phone. Replicated documents are embedded it into my phone. When phone is joined to USB the card mounts and I am able to see it from the PC and duplicate records to it. When I attempt to scan the card from the phone, it is not found. I thought I had arranged it FAT32, but when I check out card lands in document wayfarer on the PC, it expresss 'File System: Generic various leveled'. So my intuition conceivably is not designed truly. In the event that I am to attempt a different arrange, is it true that it is finest to let the phone design it, or do it in a card book fan on the PC first? I'm feared depending on if I let the mobile phone do it I would wipe my inward SD by mix up. Can anyone give me some suggestion to solve this problem? please help me.

Re: SD Card not recognized in Samsung Galaxy S II

I can give you one suggestion to solve your problem. you have to try out for formatting it by the use of your phone. But before doing this you have to remember to make backup of your internal sd just in case when you lost your all data. You have to Format External sd.

I think you have to reformat your system with the in a card reader to FAT32. This way you can solve your problem. then under the storage you can see the 'SD Card' and 'USB Storage'. There you can see the total storage of your SD and you feel that your SD card is like removable one. Be careful while doing this because you can accidently wipe your internal SD and in that case you cannot restore system or hidden files if I just have a copy of them on my PC. And you also cannot root your system in that situation. These things you have to remember during the procedure.

I want to tell you that in case if you take the micro SD out from the mobile phone then you will know which one belongs to the your phone. I don’t have many rights to give you whole information about the custom rom. You cannot get the permission to access the micro SD.
    According to me if you try to format you internal SD then they cannot be affected by your phone system. the reason behind that is the system is on a different partition. When you will try to format E partition that's all you will format but don’t try to format C partition where you stored your operating systems file.

Here I am giving you an easiest solution for your problem. you have to pull down the notification bar and then you have to select USB connection on your system. then you have to select charge only or usb mass storage which depends upon what you're trying to do.

Sometime the problem is in the user’s technique to handle the things like SD cards and all. Here I am giving you exact procedure of that.
    • To begin with, evacuate the back cover, by discharging the front at the base of the phone.
    • Once the front is uprooted, on the back of the phone, beneath the picture clicker lens and close to the volume controls is a level metal space for the sd card.
    • Then you have to slide in the card with the Samsung name encountering you and to the right.
    • The opening appears to have a touch of a spring to it, so when you press on the sd card to uproot, it sort of hops out. Sporadically, the phone will declare that there is no sd card commissioned. Unequivocally evacuate it and re-embed it.

If you are using Windows for your system then you have to try this.
    First you have to Downloaded current driver from Samsung. Then you have to Hangs when USB debugging is "on". After that turned it off when drivers are loaded. Then you have to plug the USB into a slot directly connected to motherboard then tapped mass storage and after that you have to unplugged USB from phone and you should Turned debugging back to "on" then try to Plugged USB cable pack into phone. This will definitely solve your problem. Thank you.

For solving your problem you have to follow some steps as follows:
    1. First you have to Select Menu.
    2. Then Select Settings.
    3. in that you have to go to Select Applications
    4. Then you have to Select USB settings.
    5. and Choose Development
    6. don’t forget to USB Debugging
    7. Then you should connect the USB cable to the device.
    8. After that connect the opposite end of the USB cable to the computer.
    9. You have to Bring down the Notification Bar, and select USB Connected.
    10. Finally Select Mount

I think this is hardware related problem so please try to check out the connections and hardware stuff for better performance.