Thread: Features and Pre Pre-loaded Apps of Reliance 3G Tab Tablet

Features and Pre Pre-loaded Apps of Reliance 3G Tab Tablet

Hello guys some day before I go through this Reliance 3G Tab. And I am really in love with its looks. But I don’t know the features of this Smartphone. So if you guys have any information about its Features and Pre Pre-loaded Apps. Then please share it with me. Please share your knowledge with me. I am waiting for your response. All replies are appreciated.

re: Features and Pre Pre-loaded Apps of Reliance 3G Tab Tablet

Features of Reliance 3G Tab:

1. Android 2.3 Operating System:

Expand your capabilities on Reliance 3G Tab with the latest Android 2.3 OS (Gingerbread). With its multitasking features, central download management & faster processing Reliance 3G Tabs is all you will need to be on top of your world.

2. 7 inch Multi-touch Screen and battery life:

Your world just got Bigger! With Reliance 3G Tab's 7inch sensitive capacitive multi-touch screen (480 x 800 pixels) with mere 389gms of weight, it surely is the best pocket tab available. You may run out of time but not with Reliance 3G Tab's battery life as it gives you up to 9 hrs of talk time & 300 hours of standby time. Not only that it also runs on 800 MHz CPU power just to make your browsing & multitasking experience much more simple & enjoyable.

3. Memory and Camera:

It is having Expandable Memory up to 32 GB. Download & save all your favorite movies, songs, videos & pictures for life as Reliance 3G Tab comes with a Free 4GB Memory card which is expandable up to 32GB so that you never miss a thing. And about camera so it’s having Dual camera Click, record, share as you like! With Reliance 3G Tab's Dual Camera (2 MP rear & VGA front) & video recording features you can tab through your memories in a flash.

I think there are two more important features are remaining

1. Internet and connectivity support (Bluetooth, WI-FI, Live TV, and Reliance 3G):

By using Wi Fi Hotspot and Bluetooth support With the Reliance 3G Tab, stay connected to the world anytime, anywhere. Its Wi-Fi Hotspot feature allows you to connect with up to 5 Wi Fi devices. With Reliance 3G Tab's Live TV feature you will never miss a moment of the entertainment world. Powered with Reliance 3G’s superior IP network, you can enjoy videos without buffering/pixilation, live TV without delays, superfast gaming & fastest uploads and downloads.

2. Other Features:

Reliance 3G Tab is a fully featured mobile phone with FM radio. Be it making a call, SMS to a friend, sharing videos through MMS or enjoying latest chartbusters on FM radio, all this is now just a Tab away.

Application of Reliance 3G Tab:

1. YouTube and Google Map & Google Search:

Search, share, and upload your favorite videos at super fast speed, anytime, anywhere with Reliance 3G Tab's preloaded You Tube Application. All your information needs are now just a tab away. Reliance 3G Tab comes with Google Search & Google Map preloaded apps so that not only are you updated but also never lost in this big world.

2. R World Online and Android Market:

Experience the next generation entertainment on your Reliance 3G Tab with R World Online. Get the latest news, music, movies, wallpapers, social networking apps and much more. With over 100,000 apps covering multimedia, entertainment, business, gaming, the Reliance 3G Tab is all you need as a true companion.

3. Social Networking and Gmail:

Be it Facebook status updates, twitter tweets, gossiping with friends on GTalk, Reliance 3G Tab allows you to stay connected with your friends, all at real time. And by using Gmail Application Keep track of your mails wherever you are. With the Gmail app, send and receive mails on the go.

Re: Features and Pre Pre-loaded Apps of Reliance 3G Tab Tablet

Hello guys thank you for your response on my query. It’s really a nice explanation. And now I am clear with my all doubts. If suppose in future any doubt come about this tab, then I will post back my query here. If you guys get any additional information about this tab then please share it with me. Thank you.