Thread: Unable to connect to WIFI via net gear router in Samsung Galaxy S II

Unable to connect to WIFI via net gear router in Samsung Galaxy S II

I have purchased new Samsung Galaxy S II for my personal use one month ago. I like the model and the design of the device so that’s why I purchased it. I don’t have any problem with the device till last week but after that I faced some problem regarding to my device’s Wi-Fi system. My actual problem is I am Unable to connect to WIFI via net gear router in my Samsung Galaxy S II. I cannot understand the actual problem. Can anyone give me some proper suggestion to solve this problem? Please help me.

Re: Unable to connect to WIFI via net gear router in Samsung Galaxy S II

I think the problem is not in your mobile phone. It is error in the net gear router because I also had same problem some time before with it and after replacing it I was fixed the issue. So please try to replace your net gear router.

I think I can give you proper suggestion to solve your problem. here I am giving you the solution. For solving this
    • First you have to delete your network from your list of WI-FI in your device.
    • Then you have to search the network again by your device.
    • And after that you have to select the network from new searched list and then see the result.

I think this is the best solution for you.

Your problem is not so rare in Samsung users. I am also the user of net gear and I also faced same kind of issue some time before. So I can give you some tricks which can help you to solve your problem. but I am not sure about the result because I did not use the Samsung Galaxy S II yet.
    For solving the issue you have to your DGN1000 firmware from V1.1.00.28_ww to DGN1000WW_V1.1.00.41.img. the reason behind this issue is only related to firmware so try to use this trick it will definitely fix your issue.

You have to use the Wi-Fi driver re-installation Code *#*#526#*#* for your system. Then you have to reinstall the firmware for your Wi-Fi in your system. Then also you have to try this on another router as well because this may be router’s issue also. I think this is common problem for android mobiles. So this type of problem also can be solved by updating the firmware which is also best option for you. I think this may help you to solve your problem. Thank you.

You have mentioned that you purchased your device some time before so I think you definitely have the warranty on your device so please try to replace your device with new one. This is the best and commonly used option in this kind of problem. so try this one for solving yours. If you don’t have the warranty then you have to change the WIFI system in your device and this can be done by only engineers so please try to consult your engineer in that case. but before that you have to try for up gradation of your firmware if then also you faced same problem then use this option for your solution. If this is not possible for you in some circumstances then you have the last option to go to the Samsung gallery which can provide you better support but they may cost you for repairing your system. By the use of one of the above solution you can definitely solve your problem. I hope this will work for you. Thank you.