Thread: Not happy with Lenovo T420s LCD "screen door".

Not happy with Lenovo T420s LCD "screen door".

I requested 2 unique T420s machines taking care of business and I opened mine final week. My T420s (4174-2AU) works amazing thus far, I'm utilizing the OEM Win 7 Pro x64 design (no unique representation from work). On the other hand the LCD screen looks totally regretful when I put my T410s following to it on the table. (My T410s is a 2912-2DU.)The screen on the T420s seems to just about have "bind stripes" on it, and the shine is no place close what the T410s can do.

re: Not happy with Lenovo T420s LCD "screen door".

Yes! All the more I am not cheerful. It looks prefer I'm looking through a screen entryway-that would be the just method I conjecture I would be able to clarify it. In any case test is fine overall shine & sharpness stinks. (Specifically with a white base level or shining shades on screen).Then you would blatantly be able to see what I'm speaking about I don't get it, perhaps a disagreeable bunch of screens (again, for instance we encountered on the T400s and T410s progression machines). Additionally there are no dead channeled or any physical harm, but depending on if I was finishing up this machine undocked, it legitimately looks similar to a screen from a 7 year old laptop.

Same here, I'll be docking it to run on my double 24" widescreens (with top shut) so for that its not a major ordeal, but acknowledging to what extent we held up for these machines to transport, I'm let down again with the out of the crate encounter (on the LCD just as of right now.)

Seeing that we pay like $1600 for the aforementioned on offer evaluating I look for the screen to in any event match that of the T410s for clearness and spender on the unique succession.

I recollect having an example or several of this. The screen was a bit lower, maybe a touch jumbled. I think I've perceived it on the T410 but it might have been the S also. It's not a vast enough blip on my radar to recollect depending on if it was simply a LCD swap in the event that I resolved it was a motion picture card / System sheet issue.

Yes, mine is the same screen value. It is the just major thing that I'm not fulfilled concerning this model. Of the 2 T420s machines we requested, both are appearing to be identical. I took the revamped T420s that my coworker has, and bound it following to my T410s and my T420s. Both of the 420s machines LCD brilliance (even wrenched up the considerable distance) look like waste contrasted with the T410s. At times my T410s is too shining, and I could turn it down manually, but the different 2 unique laptops very nearly look "grey" from standard sitting remove with an absolutely white screen showing.

Yes, preferable to keep far from Lenovo items in present times. It's a funneled on account of I such as the console following would washout with X220 I chose to check out the T420s, but the screen is so regretful. Peruse it in the inspections but didn't anticipate it to be so grave. It is not brilliant and the shades are washed-out. So its the same impact as portrayed here. My companion peruse that Lenovo had several suppliers for the screen for the T420s, and one of the screens showed an oppressed picture with a "screen entryway" impact. So he thought someone had presented the part number of the culpable screen, as well as the part number of the exceptional screen. He should have been lucky, being as how he recognizes no situations on my T420s screen. He put his T420s side-by-side with a T61 and X41, and my screen is superior to the screens on the different a few.

Respect me as a better unhappy client that has a unique T420s with the "screen door" look to it. Th striking, sparkling presentation of my numerous T410s was the sole illustration I strove for the T420s, and what a thwarted expectation this is. Does any single know what one would be able to do to surety themselves of not getting this showcase again? Unquestionably this level of change in quality cannot be remotely within Lenovo's specs, or they as a matter of fact trust we won't recognize.

Re: Not happy with Lenovo T420s LCD "screen door".

Well I don't recognize what to do about Lenovo value administration. I unequivocally sent my apparatus back which is simpler in Germany as we have 2 weeks ensured by law. Now I am an upbeat Dell client with a stupendous 1920x1080 screen determination on my E6520.