Thread: Blackberry torch 9850/9860 is disappointing the Blackberry storm user.

Blackberry torch 9850/9860 is disappointing the Blackberry storm user.

I am using Blackberry storm 9500 since from 6 months. Now I have heard that blackberry is launching blackberry torch 9850/9860. One day I saw these phones on internet and read full specification about this phone. I am very disappointed with my phone. Therefore, I decided to buy this torch phone. However, before buying I need to know more review about this topic.

Re: Blackberry torch 9850/9860 is disappointing the Blackberry storm user.

You have most likely summed up my sentiments to a T. We were all so animated when the 2011 roadmap was discharge, and we saw a revamped all touch mechanism. I adore my blackberry storm 2. Then again was elate to know that I could not need to update to a physical keyboard mobile phone when mine irrevocably die. I am generally 99% beyond any doubt that I am still heading off to buy this gadget. but It does rather make me annoy to know that BlackBerry makes a point not to (I make a point not to would like to declare management), but they try not to give careful consideration to the necessities and needs of touch screen users/owners. I know that BlackBerry were organized on the thought of the full QWERTY keyboard, which is fine... anyhow there are a ton of us who adoration the BlackBerry working framework, but additionally need a touch screen. This apparatus might as well have been the ideal mix of the value of BB and the flair of a touch screen. I trust that they make the QNX telephones the ideal that they might be, and make a point not to hold back on value.

I clearly trust that the plastic screen produces be a non-issue. Blackberry Storm users beyond any doubt are a steadfast pack-and have been sitting tight with flat memory for what is now event.

I should agree. The plastic screen and cheaper look is what made me go Bold 9930.
    On the other hand, I likewise had a 9650 for a few months subsequent to my Storm 2 expired however and the keyboard quite developed on me.
    On the other hand, in the event that it is any harmonization whatsoever... I catch that the first (and plausibly the sum total) of the QNX based devices can be full touch and just touch. (Enjoy the Playbook, but on a littler scale)

I second this; I affection the raise value of my Storm 2. It is a tank! It is expecting up to remember so far misuse. I will readily take a preferred proc, more smash and a grander screen but I am not certain how it will feel in my hand, I am utilize to the heaviness of my Storm 2. I have been holding up too extended to overhaul but my excitement has expired a small to be trustworthy. Since I make a point not to similar to the light 9850, I would rather not declare it but I could very well go android until QNX comes. I should be rooting out soon enough I conjecture.

If you try to figure out both these, mobile then you find main difference between them. Now the customers require a fast and screen touch phones. In addition, torch 9850/9860 is fulfilling both this features. Instead of these features torch gives you 7 hrs batteries for talk time while in Storm it is only give 4 hrs talk time. Torch processor speed is 1.25GHZ while in storm speed is just 528 MHz you can access internet in torch through Wi-Fi also but in storm there are no Wi-Fi features. Therefore, that is why storm user is disappointed after seeing torch phone.