Thread: How to Play iTunes Music and Videos on Android Smartphone?

How to Play iTunes Music and Videos on Android Smartphone?

I like to play video and music on the iTunes and I am having the Android smartphone on which I want to play the video and music using the iTunes. So here I need to know whether it will be possible to get the itunes for the Android phone and will it support the Android phone. I need the proper solution for my problem of plating the itunes video and music on the Andriod phone.

Re: How to Play iTunes Music and Videos on Android Smartphone?

The iTunes is mostly get the music and videos downloaded in the USA but the iTune is widely seen on the iPOD or the Apple iPhone. As the iTunes is the product of the Apple Company it comes pre-install with iPhone. But now a days people are also using the feature of the iTunes on their Android operating system smart phones like the HTC Hero, Nexus One and the T- Mobile G1 etc which are compatible with the iTunes application.

As you must be knowing that previously the iTunes were supplied with the DRM prtection music purchase and the DRM technology makes an effort to get media prevented from the access it, copying it or any other kind of conversion done on it. So if the Android phone are provided with some of the software which can break the DRM technology then you will be able to play the iTunes music and video on the Android mobile phone.

In order to play the iTunes video on your Android mobile phone you need to remove the DRM protection from iTunes and to remove the iTunes DRM protection to get the full control and access on the itunes you just need to have the professional software removal of the DRM protection in the iTunes. I will suggest for the Daniusoft Video Converter Ulimate which all in one media converter software which removes the DRM protection for the iTunes application.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You can syncing your iTunes music on your Android mobile phone which can be done by simply installing DoubleTwist application which is the media manager application which just allow you to sync your iTunes music on the Android mobile phone. It allows you to just drag and drop the music or videos which you want to play on your android mobile phone.

As we all know, iTunes movies are DRM-protected. So you need a professional DRM removal software which I recommend Pavtube ChewTune, It features powerful DRM removal capability to help you make movies and music purchased through online stores free from copyright limitations.

good luck!