Thread: How to turn off the buzz/vibrate on Nokia E7?

How to turn off the buzz/vibrate on Nokia E7?

Recently I faced lot of problem on my Nokia E7 mobile phone. In this cell phone I need to send a text message in the easiest way by using the keyboard of this mobile phone. Also I want to turn off the buzz/vibrate of this mobile. The actual problem is to be when I try to operate the specific option on this mobile phone, and then it will be gives vibration. The final thing is to be needed to shut off Wi-Fi and access it on the home screen. I know this entire problem is related to this cell phone configuration. Any type of help to solve this problem will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to turn off the buzz/vibrate on Nokia E7?

This kind of problem has been arriving because the user has to be do the unnecessary changes on this system. In such cases you need to perform an action for correctly set the setting of this mobile phone features. You can do this task by performing the factory reset option. This makes an effort on your mobile phone. Then first reboot this phone. This kind of reboot task will be help to solve such kind of configuration problem.

You can turn off this touch screen vibration using the simple technique. This will be available on all the Symbian based Nokia mobile phone. This type of problem is to be actually when we try to access any application using the touch screen facility, then it gives vibration alert. Hence you need to go to the menu option and then open the settings choice. After that hit on the profiles and select the general option. It shows and personalizes and then the touch screen vibration options on this menu. for doing such kind of task you need to first select this option and then follow the remaining process to solve your problem. i hope this will be work on your Nokia E7 Smartphone.

The bottom left of screen of the symbian home screen provide the facility to just perform this message sending task. The Symbian platform falls number of option to perform such task. In that you can be easily perform this task by using this option. It is the shortcut and when you select the text message, you need to hit this bottom message. After that you need to select the destination contact number. Finally you can able to quickly send this text message at anywhere on the Nokia phone.

The other wifi disable task is also simple. In that you need to follow the required instruction and in response, you can be able to disable this wifi at any time. Then first open Settings Menu and then choose an Connectivity option onto that window. Next is to be select the Wlan option and finally highlight this inbuilt wifi connection. The last step is to be pick disconnect wlan option and it will be help to disable this all the setting of the wifi connection.